RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,430.29

₽1,989.53

Экономия: ₽559.24 (скидка 28%)

• В производстве желатиновой капсулы используется рыба.

• Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
    4 Звезды
    3 Звезды
    2 Звезды
    1 Звезды
    Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Didn't notice much. Is this why?

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631717 Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small percentage's of probiotics: for example, instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Mrs Lena Corbo

Отзыв оставлен 5721234610909067065 Nov 10, 2014

I was so happy in finding a probiotic which had the strains that I was looking for...as it is very difficult to find a product containing... Bifidobacterium infantis and B. Longum..... BUT unfortunately when I received Probifia Pearls I noticed that it contained Milk protein and fish gelatin. As I am lactose and histamine intolerance I need to avoid milk and fish. I am still searching for the above strains but to no avail. If you can suggest please let me know. Regards Lena

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not the same for everyone

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1336522 Sep 01, 2014

Not everyone reacts the same way to probiotics and I believe to a certain degree that trial and error is required. I took these after reading great reviews about treating IBS symptoms which, for me, is mostly bloating, gas, and constipation. I was hopeful that this formulation will make me more regular but there was no change for me. No change in the level of bloating and flatulence, either. My system seems to like Nature's Way Reuteri better. It normally settles my stomach when I find myself getting bloated or getting crampy. So, while I do not doubt the quality and efficacy of this product, it's not for everyone. If you are like me and feel no change, try different strains; everyone's flora is different.

Has decreased gas

Отзыв оставлен aestheticmedicalreviews Oct 02, 2013

only taken a weeks worth - seems to be helping bloating and flatulence

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Es un buen probióico

Отзыв оставлен 4906075951003585359 Aug 01, 2013

Ha ayudado a regular mi tracto intestinal

probiotic for colitis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2496635 Mar 09, 2012

I have been using this product for several years with good results. My GI doc recommends that I keep it up. It, along with Lialda, seems to be controlling my regional colitis.

offset antibiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334927 Jul 16, 2011

great stuff. have been taking antibiotic for chronic infection. immunity stays tip top condition.

The Pearls

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2854194 Jun 30, 2011

Bottom line : THEY WORK! Have had difficulty my entire life with this. NOT ANY MORE!!!

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2324732 May 27, 2011

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

must take these pearls while traveling

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791962 Feb 10, 2011

I have not tried it yet , but I have a feeling it's good for my condition.

Позиции 1-10 из 24