RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,403.66

₽1,952.49

Экономия: ₽548.83 (скидка 28%)

• В производстве желатиновой капсулы используется рыба.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Wonderful product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3026634 Nov 15, 2007

This is also a part of my regiman and it has made a huge difference in my digestive tract, keeping me regular and helps with the overabundance of yeast. My body has many autoimmune disorders, like MS, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and prediabetes and high chloresteral and this has helped with all my problems with my other products I use.

Very Efficient Natural Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2096888 Nov 13, 2007

As soon as I started taking one Probifia Pearl a day, I was able to stop taking two capsules of another supplement twice a day. The Probifia Pearls have completely eliminated my IBS symptoms. I am very satisfied with them.

Convenient

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1462610 Oct 10, 2008

If you don't like taking huge "horse pills" or you already have tons of things your taking already, this little tiny pill won't add much to your burden. Good product.

Simple and Effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1034218 Sep 07, 2008

One a day gets the digestive tract working. The best of it is "no refrigeration".

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2324732 May 27, 2011

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

Awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2426925 Mar 15, 2009

Wonderful probiotics! Husband was having lingering problems after a severe bacterial infection but it cleared right up with just one of these a day.

limpinlou

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2487282 Oct 17, 2008

more regular than EVER!

Has decreased gas

Отзыв оставлен aestheticmedicalreviews Oct 02, 2013

only taken a weeks worth - seems to be helping bloating and flatulence

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Didn't notice much. Is this why?

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631717 Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small percentage's of probiotics: for example, instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1217176 Mar 05, 2009

Has done a great job getting my intestinal tract back online.

Позиции 1-10 из 24