RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Probifia Pearls, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

₽1,411.12
₽1,962.86
Экономия: ₽551.75 (скидка 28%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 25 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 24

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Wonderful product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3026634 Nov 15, 2007

This is also a part of my regiman and it has made a huge difference in my digestive tract, keeping me regular and helps with the overabundance of yeast. My body has many autoimmune disorders, like MS, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and prediabetes and high chloresteral and this has helped with all my problems with my other products I use.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very Efficient Natural Product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2096888 Nov 13, 2007

As soon as I started taking one Probifia Pearl a day, I was able to stop taking two capsules of another supplement twice a day. The Probifia Pearls have completely eliminated my IBS symptoms. I am very satisfied with them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Convenient

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1462610 Oct 10, 2008

If you don't like taking huge "horse pills" or you already have tons of things your taking already, this little tiny pill won't add much to your burden. Good product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Simple and Effective

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1034218 Sep 07, 2008

One a day gets the digestive tract working. The best of it is "no refrigeration".

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2324732 May 27, 2011

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 24

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »