| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Way, Комплекс с пажитником и чабрецом Fenu-Thyme, 450 мг, 100 капсул

$5.66
$8.99
Экономия: $3.33 (скидка 37%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 4-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Fenugreek-Thyme

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1416853 Nov 07, 2011

I used a supplement Sinupret by Bionorica that worked for sinuses VERY well. When I got bronchitis I wanted to try their Bronchipret but couldn't wait for the mailing time. Their ingredients were Thyme and Primrose Oil. So I bought those at the store and it worked on my lungs! My wife had that coughing bug and I ordered the Fenu-Thyme. It helped break up the cough! I also had her taking GSE to kill the bug, B-complex, and Olive-Leaf extract)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great for mucous.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2395445 Dec 01, 2011

Great for cold and flu season. Helps to break down mucous and congestion. Must be consistant with product though, it would help to take on a daily basis, if you are troubled with congestion.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A Good Mix

Отзыв оставлен 4984163340875233311 Oct 21, 2012

I was looking to supplement both of these plants and I am pleased that they are available as one product. It does not, however, seem to work as well for me as making fresh fenugreek tea did.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good for sinus headache

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2501698 Oct 01, 2009

I take 2 or 3 or these when I feel sinus discomfort.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4