Boxberry: $4.00 за доставку заказов от $60.00!

Nature's Way, ЭстроСоя плюс, формула для менопауз, 60 капсул

руб 596.32
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Great product

Posted by 5680458396323476045 on Jul 03, 2012

My main probles were the hot flushes, night sweats and palpitations. All of these has desapeared with this capsules.

Dealing with menopause

Posted by Reviewer3008607 on Dec 18, 2010

Started taking the EstroSoy plus a couple of weeks ago. I haven't felt anxious or depressed since then. The sadness seemed to disappear. Great.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2236210 on Dec 29, 2008

No side effects, and it seems to help. I only take one in the morning.

Just the thing

Posted by Reviewer3245882 on May 12, 2009

I really needed this and it has helped me out a lot

EstroSoy Plus - brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1069084 on Nov 17, 2009

Brilliant product and great price with iHerb. Within 7 days of taking this product I felt much more alive and less fatigued than I had felt in the last two years ! My constant headaches have disappeared and I felt I have got my life back. It's a shame it took me 2 years to realise that my symptoms were related to the menopause and I'm pleased that I chose Nature's Way EstroSoy Plus.