Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2236210 From Florida on Dec 29, 2008

No side effects, and it seems to help. I only take one in the morning.

Great product

Posted by 5680458396323476045 on Jul 03, 2012

My main probles were the hot flushes, night sweats and palpitations. All of these has desapeared with this capsules.

EstroSoy Plus - brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1069084 From Great Britain on Nov 17, 2009

Brilliant product and great price with iHerb. Within 7 days of taking this product I felt much more alive and less fatigued than I had felt in the last two years ! My constant headaches have disappeared and I felt I have got my life back. It's a shame it took me 2 years to realise that my symptoms were related to the menopause and I'm pleased that I chose Nature's Way EstroSoy Plus.

Estrosoy Plus

Posted by Reviewer1971130 From Massachusetts on Jun 29, 2008

This is the best, most effective product of this type I have tried. It consistently helps alleve the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, sleep disturbances, etc. I highly recommend it as a natural remedy.

Just the thing

Posted by Reviewer3245882 From Oklahoma on May 12, 2009

I really needed this and it has helped me out a lot

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »