Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Way, КЛК-1300, Максимальная эффективность, 90 капсул

руб 1282.15
Экономия: $12.21 (скидка 37%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 39 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

help with appetite supression

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2148834 Jul 14, 2006

Along with the Fatigues to fantastic - I began using CLA to help me curb my cravings of food that are associated with Hypothyroidism. Your product is of excellent quality!

Nature's Way CLA-1300, Max Potency

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1053419 Oct 05, 2008

I've been using this product for over 3 years. My doctor prescribed CLA to help prevent breast cancer; however, it's also done exactly what the label says it will do - reduce body fat and increase lean muscle. So I'm very pleased with it and would recommend it.

Didn't work for me

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1547266 Sep 30, 2010

I used this product for 8 months, patiently waiting for some results. I found none whatsoever. Upon looking at the research in referreed scientific journals, I was disappointed to learn that the claims about this product have not been found in scientifically-designed studies. So I stopped taking the product and, upon doing so, did not notice any adverse effects that would have suggested this product was doing me some good. I have to admit, I was seduced by the reviews to try this product and by a recommendation by an exercise "guru" of sorts. I am a 51-year-old female who does cardio, weight lifting, ab work, pilates, etc. and a university professor who should have known to read the research literature first.

BEST Available!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2541114 Oct 13, 2007

THE BEST bang for the buck in CLA in the whole solar system! I've lost and kept off 35 lbs with this stuff, with no exercise save the rapid movements of my fork from the plate to my mouth! This junk REALLY kills your appetite-- like nothing else I ever tried from "Fat-Buster" (Garcia Cambodia, or whatever) to hoodia to FernuGeek to you-name-it!! Wait for a sale and then BUY IT BY THE CASE....

They work

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2689129 Mar 18, 2010

They work but the thing is you MUST work out and eat healthy, if you don't they have no effect what so ever. When I did work out and take theses they made my belly fat go down and I had better energy during exercise. But when I stopped working out, it stopped working.

Позиции 1-5 из 39