Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Nature's Way, КЛК-1300, Максимальная эффективность, 90 капсул

руб 727.68
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Nature's Way CLA-1300, Max Potency

Posted by Reviewer1053419 on Oct 05, 2008

I've been using this product for over 3 years. My doctor prescribed CLA to help prevent breast cancer; however, it's also done exactly what the label says it will do - reduce body fat and increase lean muscle. So I'm very pleased with it and would recommend it.

help with appetite supression

Posted by Reviewer2148834 on Jul 14, 2006

Along with the Fatigues to fantastic - I began using CLA to help me curb my cravings of food that are associated with Hypothyroidism. Your product is of excellent quality!

Great for fat loss!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

Like most CLA-products, these softgels a quite big, but they are rounded and smooth and easy to swallow. I take a couple of theese a day with meals. I combine it with green tea to fight my body fat. I've used this combination before with great success. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. The jar comes with a screw cap which is nice, but I wish they would get rid of those hard-to-remove safety seals. ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

They work

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Mar 18, 2010

They work but the thing is you MUST work out and eat healthy, if you don't they have no effect what so ever. When I did work out and take theses they made my belly fat go down and I had better energy during exercise. But when I stopped working out, it stopped working.

2 Weeks In

Posted by Reviewer1638801 on Jan 05, 2010

I've been taking the CLA-1300 for approximately 2-weeks & thus far, seems to be working fairly well. My understanding is true results take effect in approx 3-weeks after faithful use. Additionally, I read that the CLA-1300 can be "assisted" with Green Tea. I'm gonna keep using it as it has been holding my cravings back and I have not been as hungry.