Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

help with appetite supression

Posted by Reviewer2148834 on Jul 14, 2006

Along with the Fatigues to fantastic - I began using CLA to help me curb my cravings of food that are associated with Hypothyroidism. Your product is of excellent quality!

Nature's Way CLA-1300, Max Potency

Posted by Reviewer1053419 on Oct 05, 2008

I've been using this product for over 3 years. My doctor prescribed CLA to help prevent breast cancer; however, it's also done exactly what the label says it will do - reduce body fat and increase lean muscle. So I'm very pleased with it and would recommend it.

Great for fat loss!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

Like most CLA-products, these softgels a quite big, but they are rounded and smooth and easy to swallow. I take a couple of theese a day with meals. I combine it with green tea to fight my body fat. I've used this combination before with great success. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. The jar comes with a screw cap which is nice, but I wish they would get rid of those hard-to-remove safety seals. ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

BEST Available!

Posted by Reviewer2541114 on Oct 13, 2007

THE BEST bang for the buck in CLA in the whole solar system! I've lost and kept off 35 lbs with this stuff, with no exercise save the rapid movements of my fork from the plate to my mouth! This junk REALLY kills your appetite-- like nothing else I ever tried from "Fat-Buster" (Garcia Cambodia, or whatever) to hoodia to FernuGeek to you-name-it!! Wait for a sale and then BUY IT BY THE CASE....

They work

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Mar 18, 2010

They work but the thing is you MUST work out and eat healthy, if you don't they have no effect what so ever. When I did work out and take theses they made my belly fat go down and I had better energy during exercise. But when I stopped working out, it stopped working.