RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽440.11

₽687.01

Экономия: ₽246.90 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

WONDERFUL!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3347852 Apr 24, 2012

This is wonderful, in conjunction with Fenugreek seed it helps boost your milk supply.

Works Perfectly with Fenugreek for Milk Supply

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1358131 Sep 17, 2012

This works perfectly with fenugreek in helping to increase my milk supply. Will continue to buy this in the future along with fenugreek. Those 2 work better together (as Dr. Jack Newman, world renowned breastfeeding doctor, states). They have definitely worked for me. Blessed Thistle is for the flow of milk. Fenugreek is for the actual milk production.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best results taken with fenugreek seeds

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2391856 Oct 11, 2010

My milk supply has increased significantly after taking this with fenugreek seeds..

Huge Help with Nursing Supply

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2278975 Jun 14, 2010

I battled low supply all through breastfeeding. Blessed thistle was one of the few things I could tell was actually making a difference. I noticed no ill side effects.

galactogogue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2326136 May 04, 2007

I take blessed thistle capsules and fenugreek capsules together and find them excellent for increasing my milk supply.

Excellent Product for PMS

Отзыв оставлен 5497171235013388804 Nov 18, 2013

Have been using this for years... start taking it 5 days before cycle begins - absolutely SAVES me from menstrual migraines!

Low Milk Supply

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2469912 Nov 08, 2008

This in combination with the Fenugreek and Mothers Milk Tea have helped tremendously!!

worked well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2689174 Sep 26, 2009

I noticed an increase in my breastmilk production when I used this in combination with Fenugreek seed.

Lactation booster

Отзыв оставлен 4956145053622919493 Dec 10, 2012

Great in combo with fenugreek and fennel

It helps me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3045644 Nov 08, 2008

I have an autoimmune illness which causes inflammation in my digestive tract. Blessed Thistle seems to calm this aspect of my various symptoms. I wish it helped them all...but every little little bit of relief helps. Bless you.

Позиции 1-10 из 47