RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,246.60

₽3,758.01

Экономия: ₽511.41 (скидка 14%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Recharge Your Life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1548875 Apr 21, 2010

Great liquid vitamin product one of the best tasting on the market. Natures Plus did a good job combining all the products listed. Works best after a meal. Drink plenty of water. I recommend this product superior to tablets. Down side looks like algae but it really tastes great no after taste. Placed the order on Wed before Five o clock and Received the product on Saturday quick turn around.

Liquid vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282891 May 30, 2010

Bought this to share with daughter who hates taking large tablets. Great tasting full spectrum formula.

Very good vitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2074910 Jan 29, 2011

Best energy boost from a great tasting vitamin. Worth a few extra bucks for this quality gold.

Liquid Vitamin - No Soy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2229567 Feb 10, 2011

Better absorption than pills.

Best Vitamin / Whole Food Nutrient Supplement on the market

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2875627 May 02, 2011

This stuff is the greatest. Can't find a better product on the market today. One-Stop daily-use product to get the full range of nutrients and vitamins. Tastes good too. Love it.

Source of Life Gold Liquid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1477478 Mar 22, 2012

Really see an increase of energy.

delishious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1844385 Apr 01, 2012

I'm enjoying this product..combined with extra spirulina, chlorella and vit-c this combo has my skin loooking great..love the sweet taste, it's a great way to start the morning, and the comprehensive list of ingredients is impressive.

Best I've tried..keeps me going

Отзыв оставлен 5306154930166641173 Sep 12, 2013

I have huashi motors so very little energy. This is the first vitamin that I could really tell a difference. I feel better, have more energy, etc. it's pricey but all the good ones are.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works very well, but expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3131977 Dec 04, 2014

I noticed an increase in energy and a reduction of general aches and pains. No other multivitamin supplement was able to do this. The liquid tastes better than the competing products and is easy to take. Note that it is expensive, but it's worth it. I have been ordering this liquid regularly. Don't waste your money taking other multivitamin pills.

Fantastic Product!

Отзыв оставлен 5420296699262756060 Feb 04, 2015

I take this along with a liquid Iron supplement every morning. I can absolutely tell when I have forgotten. It definitely is a staple in my morning routine and keeps me energized and feeling good throughout the day. I recommend this liquid vitamin to everyone. The taste is not bad either!!

Позиции 1-10 из 22