Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Garden, Витамин D3 60 овощных капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Vegan D3- winner!

Posted by Reviewer2508562 From Ohio on Aug 29, 2012

been using this since around April 2012. Will be getting Vitamin D levels checked and am curious to what they will be. Great that this is vegan, has some medicinal mushrooms in there, and very easy to digest; no indigestion or nausea. And I am VERY sensitive to that. Winner in my book!

Works for us

Posted by 5055814526453434152 on Nov 16, 2012

My husband has digestive issues (ulcerative colitis), and cod liver oil does not agree with him. He takes these with no problem, and has been in good health since he started on them.

Hit the spot

Posted by Reviewer1044652 From Slovenia on Apr 25, 2012

Prior to these I have used other D vitamin tablets(D2 though) and have nevere felt any effect. Of course it is hard to be certain but I was feeling quite tired (like spring fever) for two weeks prior to using these pills, once I started using them, my enegergy level really improved and I was no longer sleepy during the day. I could be a coincidence but than again could be becouse of this product. Really like the fact that these are not synthetic.

Пожаловаться

Brought my daughters levels up to normal

Posted by Reviewer1771883 From North Carolina on Nov 30, 2011

My daughter was deficient in D and was perscribed 50,000 once a week for 6 weeks. After researching how this overdose per day could throw off the balance of calcium etc. I decided to go the natural way with Nature's Plus. She took the daily requirement for the 6 weeks. Her levels are up to normal and she and the rest of my family continue to take 1 per day 2,500 iu (1 capsule)to keep our levels on target. Suggested is 2,000 so sometimes we skip a day or two. Love that it's not synthetic! No side effects from these.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 From Australia on Feb 16, 2012

Most conventional Vitamin D comes from slaughterhouse by products. This is a good vegan source.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »