RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Path, Традиционная органическая горячая овсяная каша, 8 пакетиков, каждый по 50 г

Оценки Покупателей
Другие Отзывы (5)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Excellent taste, organic and pure with nothing added!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus Apr 03, 2014

I require 3 things of my oatmeal: 1) Organic 2) Instant (aka microwavable) 3) plain (aka no flavors added since, for me oatmeal is a savory food, to which I add sea salt and anything from garbanzo beans to sausage, to eggs or bacon). I thought that was it when iHerb discontinued Dr McDougall's, since not even my local health food store stocks a brand of oatmeal with my 3 requirements; then I found this new addition. I must say I like it even better than the other brand as this one doesn't have any synthetic vitamins added so I feel much better eating this than one with questionable additives. It tastes really, really good and I hope iHerb continues to carry this one as it's impossible for me to stomach sugary flavored oatmeal. Imagine having your meat and potatoes dinner served with a huge helping of sugar. Just no! Savory is the only way for me to go!

Absolute love!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен msau99 Jan 04, 2014

I'm so glad that I can order this from iherb on a regular basis now because they are much more expensive in my country . This is my absolute fav flavor out of all. I don't have time to cook Irish steel cut oatmeal during mornings and thus these are perfect enough. They taste nutty, oatmeal-ty. I enjoy chewing them plain with cinnamon or stirring in milo. Lovely! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Пожаловаться

You get more grams for your $ per packet.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Nov 05, 2013

This is a nice oatmeal, tasty and warming. I cook it in the microwave, which probably kills all and any health benefits. I recommend this.

Пожаловаться

Yet another great organic product.

Отзыв оставлен InTuneWithNature Oct 13, 2014

Taste great. Nature's Path Food made from whole grains have all the essential parts and naturally occurring nutrients of the entire grain seed, and the Whole Grain Stamp tells you how much you get per serving. They make other oatmeal products that have added various fruits. I actually like to add my own after cooking.

Best Oatmeal!!!