Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Gate, Vitamin E Oil, 40,000 IU, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

руб 518.27
Экономия: $3.57 (скидка 30%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 13 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Moisturizing but too thick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1221556 Jul 04, 2010

This doesn't have 100% vitamin e, but I bought it because the other oils listed were beneficial oils. Before this my skin was extremely parched, the type that would literally soak up the heaviest shea butter moisturizer in under 15 minutes. After frequent application of this in a period of 1.5 weeks, I noticed my skin flaked a lot less and became softer. The only thing I didn't like about this was that it broke me out a little near my eye area (comedones) and it's too thick to use under makeup. Other than that, I would recommend it if you don't have sensitive skin.

great ingredients poor design

Отзыв оставлен 5480629892645674607 Jul 03, 2014

I like the moisturizing oils it contains, and vitamins :) I frequently add a few drops of the oil into my moisturizer when I feel my skin over-drying. One star is removed because of the design, the opening is too inconvenient, too large, they should make a dropping tool there. I put the oil into another container which allows me use the oil in drops.

Sticky!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1903264 Sep 29, 2011

Title says it. This is sticky! So sticky that it feels like rubbing syrup on your face. I mixed this with coconut oil to be able to finish it. Not a winner, won't buy again.

Пожаловаться

good

Отзыв оставлен lisofby Aug 27, 2012

not sticky like stronger one.

great deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3062051 Sep 11, 2010

this natures gate for the oil is best deal you can get.

Позиции 1-5 из 9