RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽645.27

₽842.71

Экономия: ₽197.44 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Moisturizing but too thick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1221556 Jul 04, 2010

This doesn't have 100% vitamin e, but I bought it because the other oils listed were beneficial oils. Before this my skin was extremely parched, the type that would literally soak up the heaviest shea butter moisturizer in under 15 minutes. After frequent application of this in a period of 1.5 weeks, I noticed my skin flaked a lot less and became softer. The only thing I didn't like about this was that it broke me out a little near my eye area (comedones) and it's too thick to use under makeup. Other than that, I would recommend it if you don't have sensitive skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Sticky!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1903264 Sep 29, 2011

Title says it. This is sticky! So sticky that it feels like rubbing syrup on your face. I mixed this with coconut oil to be able to finish it. Not a winner, won't buy again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great ingredients poor design

Отзыв оставлен 5480629892645674607 Jul 03, 2014

I like the moisturizing oils it contains, and vitamins :) I frequently add a few drops of the oil into my moisturizer when I feel my skin over-drying. One star is removed because of the design, the opening is too inconvenient, too large, they should make a dropping tool there. I put the oil into another container which allows me use the oil in drops.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

excellent oil, very happy with results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2830812 Jul 14, 2014

I have learned that using vitamin e oil goes a long way in keeping ingrowing toenails under control and healthy. This oil is excellent, a little thick but that is the nature of vitamin e oil. I also like the healthy base oils that are used in this mixture. I also use on my legs and knees and use a favorite lotion to help it spread easier and to go into my skin. Makes for healthy smooth skin on feet and legs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 4796011192632037487 Sep 25, 2014

Rich

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен lisofby Aug 27, 2012

not sticky like stronger one.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3062051 Sep 11, 2010

this natures gate for the oil is best deal you can get.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Healing and moisterizing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2059629 Mar 07, 2011

Great Product! I use it at night to heal and moisterize my skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1357189 Jul 15, 2013

Good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-9 из 9