Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Nature's Gate, Vitamin E Oil, 40,000 IU, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

руб 323.61
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Moisturizing but too thick

Posted by Reviewer1221556 on Jul 04, 2010

This doesn't have 100% vitamin e, but I bought it because the other oils listed were beneficial oils. Before this my skin was extremely parched, the type that would literally soak up the heaviest shea butter moisturizer in under 15 minutes. After frequent application of this in a period of 1.5 weeks, I noticed my skin flaked a lot less and became softer. The only thing I didn't like about this was that it broke me out a little near my eye area (comedones) and it's too thick to use under makeup. Other than that, I would recommend it if you don't have sensitive skin.

great ingredients poor design

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I like the moisturizing oils it contains, and vitamins :) I frequently add a few drops of the oil into my moisturizer when I feel my skin over-drying. One star is removed because of the design, the opening is too inconvenient, too large, they should make a dropping tool there. I put the oil into another container which allows me use the oil in drops.

Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer1903264 on Sep 29, 2011

Title says it. This is sticky! So sticky that it feels like rubbing syrup on your face. I mixed this with coconut oil to be able to finish it. Not a winner, won't buy again.

Пожаловаться

good

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

not sticky like stronger one.

great deal

Posted by Reviewer3062051 on Sep 11, 2010

this natures gate for the oil is best deal you can get.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »