Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Nature's Bounty, Echinacea & Goldenseal Root Plus, 100 Capsules

руб 335.13
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

I need both

Posted by 4632689198942895529 on Jun 22, 2012

echinacea and goldenseal to maximize my healthiness. With the exception of CVS, I have not been able to find both of them in the same capsule.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jul 22, 2011

using the product for my wife's psoriasis. seems like psoriasis is drying up some

Returning to what works

Posted by Reviewer3149278 on Mar 31, 2013

I use this for myself and my cats. I tried a different brand and the cats refused thier tea! I purchased this locally for the cats and they went back to drinking thier tea. I had to use up the other brand. I am so glad that I can now buy this one again! It seems to work for me and my cats. We like the taste of it. and we are very rarley sick. I have a lot of foster animals come through here - so I boost my pets imune system. It is worth the slight extra cost to me.

great product

Posted by 5336989236356486870 on Oct 08, 2013

great product, my whole family use it as a regular basis of winter time .

We love this product.

Posted by 5365861266309688956 on Feb 21, 2014

This has always been our "go to" winter cold season product. Disappointed that we cannot find it in our local stores anymore, but very glad that we were able to find it here. Echinacea alone just doesn't seem to do as good of a job as this always has for us. I hope we can continue to find this product; and that they are not taking it off the shelves for some reason. IHerb seems to be a very good company. It came right as we were getting sick. Thanks for offering it!!