Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I need both

Posted by 4632689198942895529 on Jun 22, 2012

echinacea and goldenseal to maximize my healthiness. With the exception of CVS, I have not been able to find both of them in the same capsule.

No Colds

Posted by Reviewer1271142 on Feb 16, 2012

Been taking this every fall and winter and haven't had a cold in years.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jul 22, 2011

using the product for my wife's psoriasis. seems like psoriasis is drying up some

immune support

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on Sep 22, 2011

good immune support

Returning to what works

Posted by Reviewer3149278 on Mar 31, 2013

I use this for myself and my cats. I tried a different brand and the cats refused thier tea! I purchased this locally for the cats and they went back to drinking thier tea. I had to use up the other brand. I am so glad that I can now buy this one again! It seems to work for me and my cats. We like the taste of it. and we are very rarley sick. I have a lot of foster animals come through here - so I boost my pets imune system. It is worth the slight extra cost to me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »