Nature's Answer, Wild Yam Standardized Root Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great product.

Posted by WrensNest From California on Jun 05, 2009

I am post menopausal and this wild yam helps me stay sane. 14 days on. 14 days off. (Every third day I switch--if that makes sense) Tried to go off and was bad idea.

STOPS HOT FLASHES!

Posted by Reviewer1792367 From California on Jul 20, 2009

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE SUPPLEMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEY HAVE STOPPED MY HOT FLASHES. I DO TAKE MORE THAN 1 A DAY AS NOTED ON THE LABEL. I TAKE 2 IN THE AM AND 2 IN THE AFTERNOON. I FEEL I REALLY NEED THE EXTRA "HELP" THESE SUPPLEMENTS GIVE ME.

A *Five Star* Product!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 From Canada on Aug 05, 2008

It's hard to find a good Wild Yam Extract product out there, after searching literally days, I found iherb! So far, I am liking this product, it does what it claims. Thank you iherb, for offering it!!

Wild Yam Root Extract

Posted by Reviewer2878294 From Tennessee on Jan 27, 2010

Great product..helped reduce my hot flashes..use along with evening primrose oil and vitamin E..it really works.

Hot flashes!

Posted by Reviewer1273015 From Ohio on May 02, 2011

These capsules really worked for my hot flashes. Went from a few an hour to gone within 2 weeks. Another plus is that I can take them with or without food and they never make me sick to my stomach. Excellent price too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »