Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Nature's Answer, Стандартизированный экстракт корня дикого ямса, 60 растительных капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great product.

Posted by WrensNest on Jun 05, 2009

I am post menopausal and this wild yam helps me stay sane. 14 days on. 14 days off. (Every third day I switch--if that makes sense) Tried to go off and was bad idea.

STOPS HOT FLASHES!

Posted by Reviewer1792367 on Jul 20, 2009

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE SUPPLEMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEY HAVE STOPPED MY HOT FLASHES. I DO TAKE MORE THAN 1 A DAY AS NOTED ON THE LABEL. I TAKE 2 IN THE AM AND 2 IN THE AFTERNOON. I FEEL I REALLY NEED THE EXTRA "HELP" THESE SUPPLEMENTS GIVE ME.

A *Five Star* Product!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Aug 05, 2008

It's hard to find a good Wild Yam Extract product out there, after searching literally days, I found iherb! So far, I am liking this product, it does what it claims. Thank you iherb, for offering it!!

Works perfectly

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Feb 08, 2011

Control high levels of estrogen in the body. Smooths skin perfectly awakened youth.

Great product. Fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer1482371 on Mar 24, 2011

1 pill a day and I am sure it helped regulate my cycle and my body. I also have ovarian cysts. Iherb as always shipped this product the next day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »