Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nature's Answer, Korean Ginseng Root, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 03, 2013

I know it is potent stuff, so I told to my mom and dad to take it very seriously and carefully. My dad has heart, stomach issues, allergies, etc., mom - brain tumor, heart, pancreas, etc. But they are taking it at limited 1 capsule dose and are feeling ok. So I think that we will buy it again, especially in autumn/winter time, because we live where autumn and winter are in their literally meaning and we need to be strong, energetic and with good immunity in order to survive without colds and other diseases.

Energy Booster

Posted by DoctorLucem on Jun 25, 2012

These are one of the most potent ones I've tried of Korean ginseng. It gives you a TON of energy. I don't like how its made with rice flour, as sometimes that is processed by lye (it never says if so). Besides that, I don't have any possible issues with it. Its a little different than other korean ginseng brands though, not sure how. Good for being alert.

Bueno

Posted by 5748902256484425567 on Oct 19, 2012

Buen producto. Gracias Iherb

Awesome !

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Mar 08, 2011

Awesome ! I wish you would not run out of stock all the time... Love, d

Gives you a boost

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Mar 18, 2009

I take it when i feel low energy and definitely works.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »