| Russia

不过这并不是必须如此。
继续购物。

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Answer, Eyebright, 800 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Экономия: $3.50 (скидка 35%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Not so sure if good for dry eyes

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2728133 Aug 02, 2010

I had bought this for reducing pterygium & dry eyes after trying Nature's answer Bilberry. The bilberry definately improved my night vision but didn't help with the dry eyes. The eyebright is meant to be better at reducing inflammation which should help with pterygium however I read that it can dry your eyes out.... I tried it for a few days & stopped after my eyes felt drier.

Very unconvienent stuff

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE May 22, 2013

Why to do such supplements with a daily dose of 6 capsules? What would be if I must take another capsules with another ingredients? How can one be healthy only with eyebright? So, I bought it for my aunt not for myself or close family, because she is not taking any other supplements but otherwise I am not recommending to buy this.

Пожаловаться

Thesse seem to help with dry eye..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2287175 Sep 14, 2009

I've been taking these for about six months, and when I'm out my eyes feel really tired. After six eye surgeries I really have to watch the dry-eyes, and this helps..

Loaded with Vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3285264 Sep 21, 2009

This product is loaded with Vitamin A and calcium...!!

Пожаловаться

I love this product - and this brand.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2952150 Jun 27, 2009

I've started taking this and within a week or two I could feel the wonderful difference! Great product. Won't stop taking it again.

Позиции 1-5 из 5