RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽374.55

₽630.99

Экономия: ₽256.44 (скидка 41%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Not so sure if good for dry eyes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2728133 Aug 02, 2010

I had bought this for reducing pterygium & dry eyes after trying Nature's answer Bilberry. The bilberry definately improved my night vision but didn't help with the dry eyes. The eyebright is meant to be better at reducing inflammation which should help with pterygium however I read that it can dry your eyes out.... I tried it for a few days & stopped after my eyes felt drier.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very unconvienent stuff

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE May 22, 2013

Why to do such supplements with a daily dose of 6 capsules? What would be if I must take another capsules with another ingredients? How can one be healthy only with eyebright? So, I bought it for my aunt not for myself or close family, because she is not taking any other supplements but otherwise I am not recommending to buy this.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Loaded with Vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3285264 Sep 21, 2009

This product is loaded with Vitamin A and calcium...!!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Thesse seem to help with dry eye..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2287175 Sep 14, 2009

I've been taking these for about six months, and when I'm out my eyes feel really tired. After six eye surgeries I really have to watch the dry-eyes, and this helps..

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I love this product - and this brand.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2952150 Jun 27, 2009

I've started taking this and within a week or two I could feel the wonderful difference! Great product. Won't stop taking it again.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-5 из 5