Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Nature's Answer, Семена чиа, 16 унций (454 г)

руб 529.55
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Be Careful of Silica packet.

Posted by Reviewer2592970 on May 04, 2008

I like the product just fine, but I want to warn people to be careful of the very small silica packet. I was making a smoothie one day and noticed something small and white go into the blender with the seeds. It was a very small silica packet. I barely noticed it, it was very small, I could have blended it in my smoothie and not have known it. Please be careful and watch out for the packet if you purchase this.

review

Posted by Reviewer2241530 on Nov 12, 2008

Chia Seed, it is a wery good, and good tasting seed, and I take it every day, my stumag is mutch better after i started With chia seed. And I´m not so hungry than I used too bee

Nifty little seeds

Posted by Reviewer2184517 on Feb 25, 2009

Now, this is something new for me and I'm really enjoying putting them in smoothies, salad dressings, muffins, etc. I've made "raw" pudding with them, which turned out pretty well - just mix the seeds with almond (or whatever) milk and the chia seeds will make it thicken naturally - no heat! Lots of recipes on line for chia seed pudding.

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer3239674 on Apr 03, 2009

helps in regulating my bowels I add them to a green drink

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Apr 03, 2009

Seems to help stabilize my wife's (as well as a friend's) blood sugar levels, and anecdotally it seems to help a few of our friends lose weight as well. A little costly to use it though.