RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽943.33

₽1,451.64

Экономия: ₽508.30 (скидка 35%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Be Careful of Silica packet.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2592970 May 04, 2008

I like the product just fine, but I want to warn people to be careful of the very small silica packet. I was making a smoothie one day and noticed something small and white go into the blender with the seeds. It was a very small silica packet. I barely noticed it, it was very small, I could have blended it in my smoothie and not have known it. Please be careful and watch out for the packet if you purchase this.

review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2241530 Nov 12, 2008

Chia Seed, it is a wery good, and good tasting seed, and I take it every day, my stumag is mutch better after i started With chia seed. And I´m not so hungry than I used too bee

Nifty little seeds

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2184517 Feb 25, 2009

Now, this is something new for me and I'm really enjoying putting them in smoothies, salad dressings, muffins, etc. I've made "raw" pudding with them, which turned out pretty well - just mix the seeds with almond (or whatever) milk and the chia seeds will make it thicken naturally - no heat! Lots of recipes on line for chia seed pudding.

chia seeds

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3239674 Apr 03, 2009

helps in regulating my bowels I add them to a green drink

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1173495 Apr 03, 2009

Seems to help stabilize my wife's (as well as a friend's) blood sugar levels, and anecdotally it seems to help a few of our friends lose weight as well. A little costly to use it though.

Helps with hunger

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2866520 Aug 24, 2009

These are really good added to a shake, they thicken it slightly, and are totally tasteless. You need to leave the seeds settle for about 5 minutes to absorb the water. I add these to my morning protein drink and they definitely keep me feeling fuller for longer than usual.

Chia Seed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2937405 Oct 13, 2009

Easy to take and no bad taste.

Nature's Answer Chia Seed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2863860 Feb 09, 2009

This product is good but not as good as Salba.

Chia seed review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2812428 Aug 18, 2010

First timer for chia seed from iherb. Impressed with the food. It fulfilled a number of factors 1- Makes you full easily so you don't tend to eat more carbo 2- Fibre is great for the toilet 3- Really improves my daily diet and keeps provides more energy than normally. Chia is the way to go.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Still uncertain if the hype is worth it, but like the crunchy goodness

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2652279 Aug 25, 2010

Good price. A little chia is yummy in oatmeal. I love the slight crunch. Be sure to let it soak up the liquid a few minutes before consuming. Haven't noticed any performance gains but I didn't really have any issues before taking.

Позиции 1-10 из 27