RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽762.26

₽1,328.75

Экономия: ₽566.48 (скидка 43%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Peculiar clumps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1571027 May 07, 2011

Most of the seeds were good but there were some peculiar clumps like bugs would make. Nothing was moving but I tossed those parts. It was more than a few.

Not for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3327222 Aug 04, 2012

Stop buying after one attempts

My 5th jar BUT this one has got tiny bugs crawling in a newly opened jar

Отзыв оставлен 4724291357929144174 Jan 03, 2017

I've really enjoyed this brand because of the seeds' quality and the convenience of having a scoop inside the jar. I have repeatedly purchased this and recommended this brand to a few friends as well. However, today when I opened a new jar (which expires April 2018), I saw a few one small tiny bug crawling on the scoop. I then found one, two, three more crawling. They are so tiny you can barely see them but it was only at the top layer and I already saw a few, I can't imagine how many more there are in this jar. I also find the scoop of this jar to be more brown/dusty than others. The scoops in the jars I purchased before were clean. I guess I got a bad batch. I've got a video / picture to prove this - iHerbs, any chance I can get a refund on this given I've purchased this for over a few months already?

Chia Seeds

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1023620 Jul 23, 2008

I will not purchase this item again unless it is priced lower. This product is new to me, and from doing a bit of research I believe the price is too high. Would like to be able to buy it in a larger quantity for a lower price. IF I am to use it everyday this size is too small and too pricey.

Позиции 1-4 из 4