Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Answer, CardioNutriv, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

руб 495.15
Экономия: $5.25 (скидка 35%)
3.5 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Good and natural

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE May 22, 2013

My daddy has serious heart issues and such products like Hawthorn and Cayenne are very helpful to him. Only it is sad that tinctures so quickly go to an end and one must buy another so quickly. But as they are much better than capsules or tablets (because they go directly on your tongue roots/sensors and go directly to your organism), you have no choice just buy it.

Пожаловаться

Cardio Nutriv works for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1291681 May 31, 2009

After under going so many side effects with so many hypertensive drugs. I decided to research all of the ingredients in Nature's Answer,CardioNutriv Extract,all of the information was positive,so I decided to give it a try. The product works and I have been using it for about10 months.about 5months ago I discover that IHerbs sells Cardio Nutriv cheaper and the volume I buys allows me to take advagnage of the free shipping! I'm happy to say,I no longer take prescription drugs for my High blood pressure. I feel so delighted that all of the side effects I was experiencing with the high blood pressure drugs is behind me now. I will also add that my doctor is not please with my decision to use Cardio Nutriv,but he will admit that it is good that my blood pressure reading has gone from 175/95 taking Altenolol to 128/83{as of this review date}taking Nature.s Answer CardioNutriv Extract.

Unsure yet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1096694 May 14, 2011

I use this for a dog with heart issues. It's hard to tell how it's working, but it seems to be doing okay.

Huge disappointment

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1417983 Jan 02, 2010

After reading positive comments from another purchaser of CardiNutriv regarding how well it had lowered their blood pressure, imagine my shock when instead of lowering my BP, it caused it to rise! Obviously, this is a product that doesn`t have the desired effect for me!

Позиции 1-4 из 4