Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Wonderful for overall health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2999174 Nov 14, 2009

I have been taking Astragalus for 5-6 years now. It has kept me very healthy and free from colds and upper respiratory infections ever since I started taking it. I swear by it and always try to tell people prone to sickness, like I was at one time to buy it and take it faithfully if they want to be from sickness.

Been taking for 2 months now

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2985953 Jan 24, 2011

Jury is still out because this years winter "flu season" hasn't concluded. I have added this twice a day supplement to my daily handfull and I havn't been phased by exposures to the so called "flu"or general cold/flu stuff this year whereas my daughter, wife and co-workers got hit pretty hard with it and I breezed through. So far so good!

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2309208 Jul 14, 2011

Astragalus is great for the lungs, sinuses and immune system. I'm glad to have found a quality, standardized, root extract that's not over priced. I ordered a bunch and will order more in the future. Seems to be high quality.

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2085365 Sep 13, 2011

Very good product, real standardized Astragalus. Better then extract alone.

Powerful energiser!

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember Oct 28, 2012

l have to be careful with his one. l only take it in the morning, otherwise it tends to keep me up too late.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »