RU

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Life saver! Why was it discontinued???

Отзыв оставлен 5504297538603810526 Jan 07, 2016

I have suffer from severe histamine intolerance and have reactions to everything-even leftovers. Migraines, heart palps, shaky stomach, puffy eyes, hives. Taking 1-3 pills a day keeps all of it at bay and I even sleep better. Very upset that is has been discontinued on this site. It's out of stock everywhere and I am a bit concerned! There are many people that rely on this product and all the other DAO enzyme products out there are filled with toxic fillers and are ineffective.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

where has this product gone??

Отзыв оставлен 4629495704808154756 Dec 10, 2015

It's been sold out and I depend on it. :/

Can be a life saver!

Отзыв оставлен 4719717576491113468 May 20, 2015

W-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l to have this product available. My friend whom I also ordered this product for, says it works better than the one that can be purchased in the Netherlands. My only comment is that I would wish larger (and relatively cheaper) containers would be available...

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Seems to be working

Отзыв оставлен 5748585764584281726 Dec 04, 2014

Pretty happy with the product. I find that over time I've been using it for a month or 2 now), it gets better, and I really notice the effects if I forget to take it. Definitely recommended!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

It fix me, when I thought I was unfixable

Отзыв оставлен 4795773439281284393 Nov 29, 2014

Histame saved me, when I was beyond desperate. I had lost all hope. I spent thousands of dollars on doctors, specialists, testing as well as naturopaths. I had been covered in hives daily for 6 years and tested for every possible cause with no result. My husband found histamine intolerance on a website so I tried Histame out. I got immediate results and it took about 4 weeks to get me almost clear of hives. If I take it every time I eat or drink and I am now pretty much hive free. I can only recommend you to try it. It changed my life, when I thought I was destined to be itchy, sick and covered in hives forever. I'm still in shock that I'm not having symptoms. My desperation was so profound that I had hit rock bottom. It literally saved me. So I rate Histame with 5 stars and my eternal gratitude. Directly to whoever is responsible for creating this product, my immense thanks would not even begin to cover what you've done for me. Thank you

17 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Histame merits

Отзыв оставлен 5049160156698837355 Sep 04, 2014

I have been using Histame since a couple of months. I see many benefits already, as I can eat things that made me sick prior that such as peanut butter, tomatoes and wine. I am very happy with the product !

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Amazing for migraines

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2073745 Jul 14, 2014

I took this when I had a migraine, and it stopped it cold in 20 minutes. Nothing has ever worked this well for a migraine before--not prescriptions, nothing. It's only been one time, but I still can't believe anything worked.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Provides a necessary enzyme DAOsin? (Diamine Oxidase)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1141113 Apr 09, 2014

This is supposed to help with certain food intolerances, and is excellent for anyone who may have a problem with not having the enzyme Diamine oxidase; necessary to properly digest and metabolize certain foods. This was recommended by my highly reputable CFS/Integrative GP. So far so good.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Not sure...

Отзыв оставлен 5694276329362443975 Mar 21, 2014

I've been taking these only for two weeks and they're suposed to start working properly by week number six. At this moment, not bad impressions.

Life Saver

Отзыв оставлен 5077982833533594783 Feb 16, 2014

This supplement has helped me to live a normal life without the effects of Histamine. I have tried being without it for one day and immediately I have a permanently runny nose, Allergic Rhinitis, but whilst I take one tablet before the main meal my allergy is reduced by 90%, plus not eating the foods which cause the allergy of course. Although expensive this is cheaper in America than in the UK

Позиции 1-10 из 24