Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Difference is amazing!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3172481 Feb 23, 2007

I have Fibro myalgia and am in contant pain and have all these knots and lumps on my body. I started taking the Fibrozym and noticed a difference in my pain levels with in days and the lumps are noticibly smaller. It is worth the price of 1 bottle to try it!

Absolute Miracle Product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3234882 Dec 20, 2008

Arthritic swelling in neck and lower back has almost disappeared in only 3 weeks of using this product. Also, fibro breasts disease has totally disappeared. Other problems such as muscle soreness and tmj have also been relieved. This is a wonderful product! Highly Recommended!

Helping my dog & me

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2883993 Sep 22, 2011

These seem to be working wonders for both my dog & myself. My 14yr old dogs had a HUGE growth/tumor on his right hip. The size of the hard baseball. I started to use these tablets & also Gaia Herbs, Hoxsey Red Clover tinture & I do believe it's the combo that has helped shrink the tumor to half its size. I also was feeling some pain near my rt breast. I too started taking these & I have to say I am no longer feeling this pain.

I love this product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3325554 Apr 28, 2011

I love this product I just wrong a long comment but it disappeared on my computer. So to make short now. I use it on an empty stomach one hour before my next meal and I take for 5 days straight then I take weekends off then on again. I use it because I have Fibroid s, it also helped my digestive system work properly. I highly recommend it, I seem to have a better complexion.

Worth a Try

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060826 Dec 19, 2007

I've had pain of fibromyalgia for almost twenty years, and have tried many supplements and natural remedies. Other than pain meds and massage, nothing ever seems to help. I've been using this product for three weeks and have had many days of lessened pain, so I'm going to continue using it. I'm taking two tablets at every meal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »