RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Naturally Vitamins, Fibrosis 100 таблеток

₽1,234.32
₽2,057.19
Экономия: ₽822.88 (скидка 40%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 13 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Difference is amazing!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3172481 Feb 23, 2007

I have Fibro myalgia and am in contant pain and have all these knots and lumps on my body. I started taking the Fibrozym and noticed a difference in my pain levels with in days and the lumps are noticibly smaller. It is worth the price of 1 bottle to try it!

Absolute Miracle Product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3234882 Dec 20, 2008

Arthritic swelling in neck and lower back has almost disappeared in only 3 weeks of using this product. Also, fibro breasts disease has totally disappeared. Other problems such as muscle soreness and tmj have also been relieved. This is a wonderful product! Highly Recommended!

Helping my dog & me

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2883993 Sep 22, 2011

These seem to be working wonders for both my dog & myself. My 14yr old dogs had a HUGE growth/tumor on his right hip. The size of the hard baseball. I started to use these tablets & also Gaia Herbs, Hoxsey Red Clover tinture & I do believe it's the combo that has helped shrink the tumor to half its size. I also was feeling some pain near my rt breast. I too started taking these & I have to say I am no longer feeling this pain.

Knots, Lumps, cysts, Uterine fibroids; myomas

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1055106 Jan 31, 2009

I have lumps, fatty cysts, under my skin on various body parts, and they are noticeably smaller after only a short time of taking "Fibrozyme". My myomas are shrinking too. I was scheduled for surgery! Now I probably don't need it. I do not dare to be without this product.

I love this product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3325554 Apr 28, 2011

I love this product I just wrong a long comment but it disappeared on my computer. So to make short now. I use it on an empty stomach one hour before my next meal and I take for 5 days straight then I take weekends off then on again. I use it because I have Fibroid s, it also helped my digestive system work properly. I highly recommend it, I seem to have a better complexion.

Позиции 1-5 из 13