Natural Factors, WomenSense, MagSense, Magnesium Glycinate Formula, 7 oz (200 g)

руб 561.05
Reviews 1-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Nausea

Posted by Reviewer2193352 on Sep 23, 2012

Every time I take this, it makes me nauseous without fail. It also doesn't keep well, even in my dry climate it tends to harden into one big clump.

Vile

Posted by Reviewer2290487 From Netherlands on May 26, 2011

vile taste, clumps even when stirred would not recommend to anyone

dont buy this...

Posted by 4920450762905986100 on Oct 12, 2013

The powder forms very hard clumps and is difficult to break up even with a chisel..Perhaps the dessicant is too large or it sat on the shelf too long. It was dry as heck and even in a blender it rarely dissolved. I had to chop it with a chisel to bust it up slightly and then crush it with a hammer. It also turned yellow after a while. I don't know if it works because it often stuck to the bottom or side of my blender even after several minutes of blending. I was quite disappointed.

Stained my teeth?

Posted by Reviewer1501933 From Australia on Feb 25, 2014

This powder ended up staining my teeth with grey metallic stains along the gum line. My dentist was surprised as was I. Needless to say I've stopped using it.

Magnesium Glycinate

Posted by Reviewer2503244 From New York on Feb 14, 2011

Was unaware the product I ordered was powder, not pill. Would have prefered to take a pill.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »