RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Natural Factors, WomenSense, MagSense, Magnesium Glycinate Formula, 7 oz (200 g)

₽896.57
₽1,281.06
Экономия: ₽384.49 (скидка 30%)
3.7 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 1-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Nausea

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2193352 Sep 23, 2012

Every time I take this, it makes me nauseous without fail. It also doesn't keep well, even in my dry climate it tends to harden into one big clump.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Stained my teeth?

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1501933 Feb 25, 2014

This powder ended up staining my teeth with grey metallic stains along the gum line. My dentist was surprised as was I. Needless to say I've stopped using it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Little observable changes in sleep pattern

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4766314856707539882 Apr 24, 2014

Powder clumps up very badly. Slightly helped in muscle soreness. Did not improve on sleeping patterns. Generally the product did not do any good after 30 days. Taste is rather unpleasant. Not recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

dont buy this...

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4920450762905986100 Oct 12, 2013

The powder forms very hard clumps and is difficult to break up even with a chisel..Perhaps the dessicant is too large or it sat on the shelf too long. It was dry as heck and even in a blender it rarely dissolved. I had to chop it with a chisel to bust it up slightly and then crush it with a hammer. It also turned yellow after a while. I don't know if it works because it often stuck to the bottom or side of my blender even after several minutes of blending. I was quite disappointed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Vile

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2290487 May 26, 2011

vile taste, clumps even when stirred would not recommend to anyone

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »