RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,434.73

₽3,477.73

Экономия: ₽1,043.00 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Balanced solution

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1912677 Oct 23, 2009

Appears to be reducing excess estrogen without unwanted side effects.

Making a Difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2534323 Dec 25, 2011

Have only been using EstroSense for a few weeks, but I do notice a difference in how I feel. I've been estrogen dominant for many years & am finally getting some true relief through diet change (thanks to gluten intolerance) & supplements. This is making a noticeable difference. I recommend giving it a try.

seems good

Отзыв оставлен 5531350023749083855 Apr 30, 2015

I have been taking this for 3 months, the first month was fine, it worked on my acne, but from the second month, it seems doesn't work well on my acne, but it is good for my period,my period comes regularly now, so generally it is a good product

I guess it's working

Отзыв оставлен 5591952120750033567 May 03, 2016

I've been taking it for a couple of weeks. I guess it's working in the way I hoped, or contributing. I haven't had any bad endometrial symptoms. But I'm near menopause, so I don't know if that's part of the reason too. No complaints about it though.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 4701828597705879783 May 10, 2016

Seems like a good product! Thanks

good product

Отзыв оставлен 5264178339946360196 Aug 28, 2016

I had been suffered hormone imbalance. Bloated stomach,difficulty to fall sleep, fatigue, poor sleeping quality and hot flashes. I had tried Chinese traditional herb for 3 weeks. Not much improvement. Just tried this product for 1 week and it helps to resolve mentioned problem at least 50 percent. Still observing the effect because of my irregularity mensus problem has not been solving.

great for PMS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2957746 Oct 26, 2009

My girlfriend takes this and she (and I!) have noticed a definite improvement with her moods around her period. Her breasts are not too sore anymore either but she is taking Vitex as well... Unfortunately, her cramps are still there in full force so it didn't do too much for that..

soy free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3140422 May 19, 2010

Ive been using this for a while and feel better with it. It is one of the few products of its kind that does not have soy in it.Most products have that as a main ingredient.

EstroSense

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3100543 Jul 06, 2011

Only been taking them for less than a month. So far so good. Hoping for diminished symptoms.

Позиции 1-9 из 9