Natural Factors, WellBetX Rx Омега-3 Фактор, с маслом бора 120 гелевых капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

great

Posted by Reviewer2326168 From Texas on Jul 24, 2011

I've been using this for a long time. And it works great! It totally rids me of monthly period pain.

Skin texture improvement

Posted by Reviewer1917266 From Malaysia on May 26, 2010

My skin texture improves tremendously

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1488639 From Alabama on Jul 09, 2009

I like this product and I am taking to help with my cholesterol. My cholesterol test that I had done in June was 175 and this was about 25 less than before. So, I think it is definitely helping. IHerb is a great company and the ordering is easy and I have had a very good experience with them. I will order again from IHerb.

There is no better for omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2953331 From Florida on Feb 09, 2009

omega-3 with absolutely no fishy aftertaste

good mix

Posted by HealthyAndHappy From Canada on Feb 04, 2014

Was using Max DHA which I love, but tried some borage oil and seemed to feel better overall (calmer etc), so I found this which combines both so it's a money saver and less pills to take. oddly, I have lost 5 pounds without trying or changing anything else, I am wondering if it's from this. I don't normally lose weight easily and I wasn't aware of Borage oil or this combo for weight loss. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »