RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,391.15

₽1,986.88

Экономия: ₽595.73 (скидка 30%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен 5349330046693579174 Dec 31, 2015

It's perfect for diabetic people type 2, my sugar level decresed from 170 to 130 morning. It makes real different, no side effects noted.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3095414 Jul 10, 2013

I take two of these with the largest meal of the day. As long as my food choices are sensible, my blood sugar stays in normal range. Without them, my post meal blood sugar is too high and I have trouble bringing it down. The ingredients are very useful for in maintaining control for someone with prediabetes. So far, it has kept me from needing medication.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good Blood Glucose Balancing Tool

Отзыв оставлен LittleBeav Jul 05, 2013

Without clinical testing, any review of a herbal product will be somewhat subjective. Keeping that in mind, this product is a central piece of my plan to cure my self-inflicted type II diabetes, along with the PGX Fiber with Mulberry, and losing 65 pounds. My fasting blood glucose was 175 in 2003, with trigycerides off the scale high above 500 (diabetes is a metabolic disorder affecting the ability to control blood sugar and fats) and I weighed 250 lbs. Now, in 2013, I weigh 185 lbs, my fasting glucose is <100, and triglycerides are well in spec. In my opinion, this herbal compound is well worth the money and is quite effective in aiding in the control of blood sugar and fat levels. I have been using this product for about 10 years. Strongly recommend. And no, I have no connection with Natural Factors, nor Michael Murray, and stand to gain nothing from this review.

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Easy-to-swallow capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2217953 Oct 13, 2012

Some bottles of magnesium malate contain large, large tablets that can almost get stuck when swallowing. I love that these are in a capsule form that goes right down. I have no trouble swallowing, but some magnesium tablets are just too big!

Works well with Natural Factos Multi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1480136 Oct 13, 2011

See my review 'Blood sugar regulator' under WellBetx Complete Multi.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3056730 Mar 09, 2011

This product from iHerb has maintained a normal level of my glucose for a very long time. I have Type 2 diabetes and when my tests are taken, they're normal.

I love this product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2472747 Jul 31, 2010

I have been searching for an herbal mix that would help my BG be better controlled; this is it! I immediately noticed my appetite decreased; I have to watch my glucose level, because after taking this product, if I don't eat within 4 hours, I actually go low! I use an insulin pump, but this is a real aid to regulating my BG. Sometimes I don't even have to bolus, and I still stay between 85 and 132. If you're looking for something to help you eat less, eliminate more, and perhaps lose a few pounds too, this is it! Oh yes, I take 2 tabs before each meal.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1751096 May 27, 2010

WellBetX Glucose Balance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1802120 May 16, 2010

Good product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

HELPS CONTROL BLOOD SUGAR.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1713144 Jul 17, 2009

I have tried a lot of products that say helps control blood sugar. This lives up to its name.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным