RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,932.59

₽4,188.95

Экономия: ₽1,256.36 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Wonderful combination at a GREAT price!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3286239 Jan 27, 2009

Natural Factors did a GOOD THING! Turmeric and Bromelain together...what a great combinaton! They work synergistically to reduce pain and inflammation, to cleanse your liver and kidneys, and to keep your blood flowing to all the extremities. The only thing that would be even better would be to replace the turmeric with curcumin! Now THAT would be a real winner! Great product from a GREAT company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Support for my system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2544241 Aug 22, 2011

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

Inflammation Fighter

Отзыв оставлен SherryB Aug 23, 2012

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

Great combination

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1613144 Jun 10, 2010

I feel that both of these products are great for inflamation. I`m doing well on them.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2719099 Nov 25, 2011

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.

turmeric and bromelain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3260843 Jan 23, 2009

I have osteoarthritis and I find that this actually helps with the pain of inflammation.

great value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1864287 Jan 28, 2009

seem fine, great value for money, arrived in perfect condition, packed well, no customs problems! seems like they are helping with infammation and joint pain.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

dr on tv said all women should take this and I do now. It was on the doctors show

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1302418 Sep 08, 2011

dr on the doctor show on tv said all women should take this..Helps calm and lose weight

Turmeric & Bromelain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1340331 Apr 20, 2014

The price is much higher than it used to be. Why is that. I need the product but find it very expensive. Thank you

Price hike

Отзыв оставлен 4675714077820612063 May 08, 2014

I've been very happy with this product but I'm afraid the price is now out of reach for me; it's an enormous price hike from just two months ago! I'll have to look for an alternative.

Позиции 1-10 из 47