Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Natural Factors, Куркума и бромелаин, 450 мг, 180 капсул

$44.77
$63.95
руб 2277.73
Экономия: $19.18 (скидка 30%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 46 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 46

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Wonderful combination at a GREAT price!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3286239 Jan 27, 2009

Natural Factors did a GOOD THING! Turmeric and Bromelain together...what a great combinaton! They work synergistically to reduce pain and inflammation, to cleanse your liver and kidneys, and to keep your blood flowing to all the extremities. The only thing that would be even better would be to replace the turmeric with curcumin! Now THAT would be a real winner! Great product from a GREAT company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Support for my system

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2544241 Aug 22, 2011

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Inflammation Fighter

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен SherryB Aug 23, 2012

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great combination

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1613144 Jun 10, 2010

I feel that both of these products are great for inflamation. I`m doing well on them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2719099 Nov 25, 2011

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 46

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »