RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,888.35

₽4,125.75

Экономия: ₽1,237.40 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Wonderful combination at a GREAT price!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3286239 Jan 27, 2009

Natural Factors did a GOOD THING! Turmeric and Bromelain together...what a great combinaton! They work synergistically to reduce pain and inflammation, to cleanse your liver and kidneys, and to keep your blood flowing to all the extremities. The only thing that would be even better would be to replace the turmeric with curcumin! Now THAT would be a real winner! Great product from a GREAT company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Also way too soon...

Отзыв оставлен 4623992113022220729 Sep 09, 2016

I just barely received this product and you expect me to write a review...I'm being honest. IT IS TOO SOON! You decide but be honest.

Great combination

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1613144 Jun 10, 2010

I feel that both of these products are great for inflamation. I`m doing well on them.

Inflammation Fighter

Отзыв оставлен SherryB Aug 23, 2012

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

Support for my system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2544241 Aug 22, 2011

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2719099 Nov 25, 2011

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.

Great stuff!!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1722975 Jan 11, 2010

I had been using bromelain from another company but had never tried it with the turmeric. I really like it. I don't seem to need as much of it. I was taking 2 a day of the bromelain & I only seem to need one a day with this. Seems to help my stomach a lot. I'm hoping to get off the Nexium completely.

turmeric and bromelain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3260843 Jan 23, 2009

I have osteoarthritis and I find that this actually helps with the pain of inflammation.

Arthritis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1308308 May 09, 2010

I purchased the turmeric and bromelin for my arthritis. I was told that it might help me. So far I have not seen any results. It has been a month. Maybe it takes longer. I will take all of the pills purchased and see how it goes. Your company was very quick in getting the product to me. Thank you, Robin

great value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1864287 Jan 28, 2009

seem fine, great value for money, arrived in perfect condition, packed well, no customs problems! seems like they are helping with infammation and joint pain.

Позиции 1-10 из 48