RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,178.71

₽1,683.41

Экономия: ₽504.70 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

This Stuff Really Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2121983 Dec 27, 2008

I think this is a great product -- it really has helped me calm down and focus more. I take it before bed and I sleep much better, and wake up feeling great.

Natural Factors, PharmaGABA, Stress Relax,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1083504 May 12, 2009

works well on relieving stress, and panic attacks

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A much better choice than antidepressants!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3009253 Jan 02, 2009

I was at the end of my rope with postpartum anxieties. My doctors always tell me to take the strong drugs that will make me a walking zombie. I was sent an email from iherb to try this product and am I glad I did! Not only do I feel more relaxed all day, I am getting deeper sleep at night. I am so thankful for natural choices. I am a happier mom and wife now without the side effects of headache, weight gain and a bunch of other stuff. Thank You Natural Factors for doing such a good job!

Leveling out my Moods

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1984486 Nov 15, 2009

I've been taking this GABA for a few weeks now and have noticed a consistent elevation of my mood and a reduction in the anxiety I feel. I recommend this (and 5-HTP) especially for alcoholics and drug addicts who do NOT want to be at risk by taking prescription meds for anxiety and stress.

DB

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862251 Jan 05, 2009

This has greatly improved my daughter's ability to concentrate.

Stress Relax, Pharma GABA 100mg Natural Factors

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2899194 Dec 26, 2011

I think i like this one better than Thorne Pharma Gaba 100mg

pharma gaba

Отзыв оставлен 5524457396023797681 Jul 20, 2012

Great product surprising difference in my lifestyle after just a few days of use. Sleep is easier I feel more aware and focused. Great stuff

iHerb Provides Pharma Gaba

Отзыв оставлен 5459893221796024549 Dec 23, 2014

These capsules manage my emotional climate beautifully. I have metastatic breast cancer and the fear can sometimes be debilitating, but with my Parma Gaba, I can live peacefully and manage my fear and dread. It might not work for everyone, but it sure works for me. It is not a drug that makes me feel out of control or 'drugged' it is very gentle. I just suddenly realize that I don't have the anxiety. What a relief! And iHerb is really wonderful about getting my order to me in rapid order. I am very pleased. Thank you iHerb folks.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

one at bedtime helps me sleep

Отзыв оставлен KentuckyWildcat Jun 05, 2012

I started taking one of these at bedtime and found it helped me to fall asleep. These seem to be more potent than regular GABA, so a lower dose can be used.

Fanastic product

Отзыв оставлен 5055494827782996165 Apr 23, 2014

I was going through a very stressful time and found my mind racing a hundred miles per hour. I wasn't falling asleep easily nor staying asleep through the night. I had poor focus and concentration at work and was finding every day tasks to be all too much. I started taking Pharma GABA and it starting working within minutes of taking it. I had the best night sleep in months and fell asleep instantly. It quietened my racing mind at night and during the day which helped me to focus on the tasks at hand. Best thing about Pharma GABA is it works straight away with no side effects!

Позиции 11-20 из 57