RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,170.80

₽1,672.11

Экономия: ₽501.31 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

A much better choice than antidepressants!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3009253 Jan 02, 2009

I was at the end of my rope with postpartum anxieties. My doctors always tell me to take the strong drugs that will make me a walking zombie. I was sent an email from iherb to try this product and am I glad I did! Not only do I feel more relaxed all day, I am getting deeper sleep at night. I am so thankful for natural choices. I am a happier mom and wife now without the side effects of headache, weight gain and a bunch of other stuff. Thank You Natural Factors for doing such a good job!

Leveling out my Moods

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1984486 Nov 15, 2009

I've been taking this GABA for a few weeks now and have noticed a consistent elevation of my mood and a reduction in the anxiety I feel. I recommend this (and 5-HTP) especially for alcoholics and drug addicts who do NOT want to be at risk by taking prescription meds for anxiety and stress.

This works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2371998 Aug 07, 2009

I did notice I am more relaxed and not so quick to get upset with co-workers. In fact I was able to ignore a lot more of what they were doing like talking on the phone while at work and just being lazy. With this Herb I was able to give gentle reminders without getting upset.

Less stress

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2618534 Apr 20, 2013

Nice product. For me this works better than holy basil or passionflower. I take one at breakfast, one at lunch and one before sleep. In a couple of days i felt more relax and peacefull. Try it!

PharmaGaba reduces stress

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3107752 Jun 18, 2011

The product reduces stress right away without sacrifising alertness and concentration.However, its power to improve sleep is not so remarkable.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2447517 Jul 16, 2011

ive only just started it but it seems to do what it promises.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I do think these work (review from Australia)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2575355 Sep 22, 2010

I also take Ashwaghanda - but I do think this works.

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1019614 Dec 27, 2010

I use this product in conjunction with fish oil and sam-e for seasonal depression. It works well but remember to give yourself 3-4 weeks to ramp up when beginning any product like this. They don't work immediately (usually) and may take time to work but will be worth it. I have had no side effects and I can handle the dreary northeast weather this year.

Finally an herbal solution

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2202050 May 06, 2009

I have suffered with anxiety disorder for several years now, and have been prescribed benzodiazapines. I find them helpful, but I'm very happy that there is now anatural choice that is somewhat effective for me. I will probably order ths product again in the future.

Позиции 1-9 из 9