Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Natural Factors, Снятие стресса, ГАМК Pharma, 100 мг, 60 капсул

руб 665.77
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A much better choice than antidepressants!

Posted by Reviewer3009253 on Jan 02, 2009

I was at the end of my rope with postpartum anxieties. My doctors always tell me to take the strong drugs that will make me a walking zombie. I was sent an email from iherb to try this product and am I glad I did! Not only do I feel more relaxed all day, I am getting deeper sleep at night. I am so thankful for natural choices. I am a happier mom and wife now without the side effects of headache, weight gain and a bunch of other stuff. Thank You Natural Factors for doing such a good job!

Leveling out my Moods

Posted by Reviewer1984486 on Nov 15, 2009

I've been taking this GABA for a few weeks now and have noticed a consistent elevation of my mood and a reduction in the anxiety I feel. I recommend this (and 5-HTP) especially for alcoholics and drug addicts who do NOT want to be at risk by taking prescription meds for anxiety and stress.

This works

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Aug 07, 2009

I did notice I am more relaxed and not so quick to get upset with co-workers. In fact I was able to ignore a lot more of what they were doing like talking on the phone while at work and just being lazy. With this Herb I was able to give gentle reminders without getting upset.

Less stress

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on Apr 20, 2013

Nice product. For me this works better than holy basil or passionflower. I take one at breakfast, one at lunch and one before sleep. In a couple of days i felt more relax and peacefull. Try it!

PharmaGaba reduces stress

Posted by Reviewer3107752 on Jun 18, 2011

The product reduces stress right away without sacrifising alertness and concentration.However, its power to improve sleep is not so remarkable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »