RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Natural Factors, Stress Relax, Pharma GABA, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

₽1,034.98
₽1,478.14
Экономия: ₽443.16 (скидка 30%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 56 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

great product

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1878390 Nov 01, 2008

a much smaller dose is required than with the artificial form of GABA. Best overal results when taken at night.

Пожаловаться

Excellent product to lower stress

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151412 Jan 08, 2009

I bought this product right before Christmas. My in-laws always raise my blood pressure and stress me out, so I took these all day Christmas Eve and by the time I had to go to the in-laws on Christmas evening I was able to cope with them very well. I wasn't tired or sedated, things just didn't upset me the way they normally did. I was just more relaxed and able to let things go. I really needed this product!

Answer to a prayer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2965781 Dec 27, 2008

This product is wonderful. I had almost forgotten what it is like to feel calm and focused. I've already order this product for family members. Try it. You'll be glad you did.

Good Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2778863 Dec 31, 2008

This GABA stuff works for me to help my sleeping. I'm even dreaming! And there is no hangover at all.....

Wonderful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1564169 Feb 09, 2009

This product is amazing. Taken by someone who has high anxiety/agitation. ThePharmaGaba is immediately noticible without making you tired, just more relaxed and able to think sharper. Truly amazing

Позиции 1-5 из 54