Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Natural Factors, Снятие стресса, ГАМК Pharma, 100 мг, 60 капсул

руб 698.26
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Nov 01, 2008

a much smaller dose is required than with the artificial form of GABA. Best overal results when taken at night.

Пожаловаться

Excellent product to lower stress

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Jan 08, 2009

I bought this product right before Christmas. My in-laws always raise my blood pressure and stress me out, so I took these all day Christmas Eve and by the time I had to go to the in-laws on Christmas evening I was able to cope with them very well. I wasn't tired or sedated, things just didn't upset me the way they normally did. I was just more relaxed and able to let things go. I really needed this product!

Answer to a prayer

Posted by Reviewer2965781 on Dec 27, 2008

This product is wonderful. I had almost forgotten what it is like to feel calm and focused. I've already order this product for family members. Try it. You'll be glad you did.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2778863 on Dec 31, 2008

This GABA stuff works for me to help my sleeping. I'm even dreaming! And there is no hangover at all.....

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Feb 09, 2009

This product is amazing. Taken by someone who has high anxiety/agitation. ThePharmaGaba is immediately noticible without making you tired, just more relaxed and able to think sharper. Truly amazing