RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,048.32

₽2,925.70

Экономия: ₽877,38 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

PGX may change your life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1618776 окт 01, 2009

I am definitely really into PGX. I think it does what it claims to do, and has helped me to get my weight loss going and consistant. The new smooth digest is a slightly different conecntration than the original, but in general I have had only minor digestional difficulties with both. If you are ready to get started with weight loss, appetite control and glycemic balance, give this a shot. also check out the book, Hunger Free Forever.

PGX

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2909253 июн 18, 2010

weight coming off, system regular, slow, but steady

PGX comfort of Smooth Digest

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1408463 июл 27, 2010

Yes switching PGX regular capsules to a brand that helps remove gas and bloating will appreciate this product because its eliminates these issues. Its does the job of giving your good dose of fiber its comfortable in your digestive track. Give it a try you will be glad you switched. PGX does think of many different variables ways of bringing success and comfort for their customers. HUNGRY FREE FOREVER Book is a must read to benefit your new health change for life. Rhonda Canada

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1314416 авг 11, 2011

The enzymes included in this product help to reduce the gas -- not eliminate it, unfortunately. DRINK THE WATER as recommended and start slowly, like one capsule a day to give your system time to adjust. I am losing weight (20+ pounds so far), without hunger pains. I've managed to completely kick my chocolate habits. The shakey feeling that I used to get between meals has gone completely away. This works as advertised for me when I take it as directed.

Better than the original

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1533331 сен 05, 2010

If you have taken PGx, you know it can have some side effects, such as bloating and gas. This formula helps reduce those effects. It also contains slightly more (about 9% more) PGx per tablet. The tablets are not any bigger than the 750 mg kind. NOTE: If you have not taken the tablets, be warned - they are BIG. Some people can't handle that; it's OK by me, though.

PGX is good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1499149 окт 04, 2010

Really works.

Awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2053610 июн 26, 2010

These work well for me. I feel full and am rarely hungry. I haven't experienced any of the stomach discomfort others describe but i work hard to keep my digestion in good working order. I've already noticed a drop in blood sugar as well and I'm not even up to max dosage.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1571676 июн 09, 2010

Wish I could afford more of it. It helps me by giving the fiber I need as well as helping with blood sugar levels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Continues to work for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2992196 июн 16, 2010

Has continued to work well for me, changed my eating habits and I have lost 30 lbs, no longer need cholesteral meds.

PGX

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2170542 июл 20, 2011

Bought it after seeing ingrediance discussed on DR. OZ. I don't seem to be as hungry And have lost 5 lbs, Pill is very large so may be hard for some people to swollow.

Позиции 1-10 из 22