RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,341.88

₽1,916.51

Экономия: ₽574.63 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Not just a gimmick - REALLY helps!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2671061 Jan 28, 2008

I take this as directed in Dr. Murray's book, Hunger Free Forever (which calls for taking a lot more than the directions on the bottle) and I highly recommend you read it if you want to get the most out of this product. I almost can't believe how much PGX helps me to stay on my diet! It helps me to feel fuller (I'm not hungry in-between meals) and helps to regulate my blood sugar (so no more uncontrollable cravings for sweets!). I also have so much more energy! I think that taking this along with extra chromium every day (also helps to control blood sugar levels and cravings for carbs) is going to help me finally reach my weight-loss and health goals!

Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX 500mg capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2561049 Jun 02, 2008

I purchased Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX not for weight loss, but to balance and lower my blood sugar as stated that this product would help me with. Taking 2 capsules 3 times a day before meals and it is virtually worthless. My glucose levels are as high as ever if not higher. Definitely will not purchase this product again.

capsule

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2793810 May 13, 2008

Seems like things work opposite for me. I've gained 5 pounds since trying these.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3041526 Dec 26, 2007

i use it to keep my blood sugar DOWN

Controls appetite!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2502251 Oct 14, 2007

Controls appetite.

Glucose Balance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2506090 Nov 23, 2007

Has helped tremendously with glucose balance. Haven't really lost weight but keeps blood sugar in the low-normal range.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3169742 Nov 25, 2008

I am pleased with the product and the results. i had a concern it might cause a change in my stool consistency or frequency. No problems found. It does decrease my appetite...that is a good thing!

PGX capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2459045 Apr 22, 2008

These didn't help me lose weight. I was very disappointed as I was really expecting them to make me feel fuller and not eat as much. They did cause a little upset with the bm's, but not enough to not take them. I didn't get that 'full' feeling from using them. Good for fiber in your diet, I guess.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3210307 Sep 18, 2008

I have really enjoyed this. It does give me the added fiber that I need and I feel full so I don't have the urge to snack anymore.

it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1757781 Oct 14, 2009

The product does actually what it should with natural fiber. Suppresses your appetite through adding fiber to begin your meals.

Позиции 1-10 из 48