Ваша корзина пуста

руб 1273.21
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Not just a gimmick - REALLY helps!

Posted by Reviewer2671061 on Jan 28, 2008

I take this as directed in Dr. Murray's book, Hunger Free Forever (which calls for taking a lot more than the directions on the bottle) and I highly recommend you read it if you want to get the most out of this product. I almost can't believe how much PGX helps me to stay on my diet! It helps me to feel fuller (I'm not hungry in-between meals) and helps to regulate my blood sugar (so no more uncontrollable cravings for sweets!). I also have so much more energy! I think that taking this along with extra chromium every day (also helps to control blood sugar levels and cravings for carbs) is going to help me finally reach my weight-loss and health goals!

Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX 500mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer2561049 on Jun 02, 2008

I purchased Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX not for weight loss, but to balance and lower my blood sugar as stated that this product would help me with. Taking 2 capsules 3 times a day before meals and it is virtually worthless. My glucose levels are as high as ever if not higher. Definitely will not purchase this product again.

capsule

Posted by Reviewer2793810 on May 13, 2008

Seems like things work opposite for me. I've gained 5 pounds since trying these.

good

Posted by Reviewer3041526 on Dec 26, 2007

i use it to keep my blood sugar DOWN

Controls appetite!