RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Natural Factors, Slim Styles PGX, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

₽1,182.48
₽1,688.86
Экономия: ₽506.37 (скидка 30%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 49 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 48

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Not just a gimmick - REALLY helps!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2671061 Jan 28, 2008

I take this as directed in Dr. Murray's book, Hunger Free Forever (which calls for taking a lot more than the directions on the bottle) and I highly recommend you read it if you want to get the most out of this product. I almost can't believe how much PGX helps me to stay on my diet! It helps me to feel fuller (I'm not hungry in-between meals) and helps to regulate my blood sugar (so no more uncontrollable cravings for sweets!). I also have so much more energy! I think that taking this along with extra chromium every day (also helps to control blood sugar levels and cravings for carbs) is going to help me finally reach my weight-loss and health goals!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX 500mg capsules

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2561049 Jun 02, 2008

I purchased Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX not for weight loss, but to balance and lower my blood sugar as stated that this product would help me with. Taking 2 capsules 3 times a day before meals and it is virtually worthless. My glucose levels are as high as ever if not higher. Definitely will not purchase this product again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

capsule

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2793810 May 13, 2008

Seems like things work opposite for me. I've gained 5 pounds since trying these.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3041526 Dec 26, 2007

i use it to keep my blood sugar DOWN

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Controls appetite!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2502251 Oct 14, 2007

Controls appetite.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 48

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »