RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Natural Factors, GojiRich , Супер сила ягод годжи, 200 мг, 90 растительных капсул (Discontinued Item)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Best Buy For Goij

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1695904 Mar 21, 2012

Excellant value 40:1 concentrate, this means it is way more than what you get in Pardise herbs goji or Planetary herbals goji. Goji is rich in antioxidents, amino acids, valuable trace minerals and stimulates the pituitory gland to produces HGH. It helps omega 3 penetrate the cell memebrane:together they make the membrane more supple, all hormones, neurotransmitter and insulin receptors function more effeicently. It's good for the eyes, liver, immune sytstem and increses libido. It helps you feel younger and have more energy avaliable.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent Product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2674066 Dec 01, 2011

I get the same boost from these capsules that I do from the juice. I was using Nature's Answer Goji Juice, which is also very good. These are more convenient and can be taken when I travel. Both give me energy. I'm using these in conjunction with DHEA, 7Keto DHEA, Foti, Chlorella and Aloe Vera morning and night to encourage the repair of tissues and reproduction of cells. This program is described in the appendix of The Metabolic Plan by Cherniske. I like Natural Factor's products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Goji rich!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2910546 May 08, 2013

A very pleasant product.I felt energised after taking 1-2 of these.. good product i am satisfied and also used opening the capsule and mix with water , tastes like goji! its a good product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен 4964849470181092737 Oct 30, 2014

I had never tried Goji Berry before and after doing some research I choose iHerb 40 :1 concentrate vegetarian capsules. I noticed that it helped keep my mood up, increased my energy levels and improved digestion. Fast delivery and fair price. Highly recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4