EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$10.47

$14.95

Savings of: $4.48 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(2)
1 Stars
(0)
Reviews | English
Sort By

A kind of theft

Posted by nikolaylitvinov on Dec 04, 2015

English text below. Я только получил препарат и не сомневаюсь, что он работает, но при этом случилась некоторая неприятность. Моя супруга, увидев, что банка заполнена лишь на треть, дважды пересчитала капсулы. Их оказалось 59, а не заявленные 60. Это небольшая недостача для одного покупателя, но в масштабах продаж это крупное воровство со стороны Natural Factors. I've just received the pills and have no doubt that they works, but a little trouble occurred. My wife saw that the jar is filled only by one third and she counted the pills, which appeared 59, not 60. It's a small loss for a buyer, but it looks like a major theft from Natural Factors in the scale of sales.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good stuff

Posted by lotuspocus on Apr 04, 2012

Works when taken at the first signs of a cold. I usually take it in combination with TCM formulas for colds.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good remedy

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Feb 23, 2010

I take with Now Foods Echinacea Ang. extract (125mg)/Ech. Purp powder (300mg)for a good formula.

Was this review helpful to you?

Echinamide Clinical Strength, 60 Softgels (NFS-04523)

Posted by Reviewer1679816 on Jan 27, 2012

Excellent product and I'm really noticing a difference in my immune system. Physiospect testing indicates a 40% increase in my health.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good formulated and fantastic price

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

Is very useful to increase your inmune sistem before take a flu.

Was this review helpful to you?

good product

Posted by 5178034329878009525 on Feb 28, 2014

good product

Was this review helpful to you?

I take this when I'm going to catch a cold

Posted by 5121739421436097500 on Apr 18, 2014

It can relieve my sore throat and my body aches before I had a cold. The soft gels are quite tiny and smell weird but it's fine.

Was this review helpful to you?

It works

Posted by Mustard on Aug 04, 2014

But the dose is really low per softgel.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-8 of 8 total