RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,837.07

₽2,623.91

Экономия: ₽786,84 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

improvement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1451568 май 14, 2010

I have been taking this formula for some months now. I just got back the latest results for my cholesterol test. The number went down from 367 to 324, which I consider quite an improvement. I have no side effects with this supplement. My Doctor is still not happy with the numbers, but she did not get deathly ill from taking Lipitor. By the time I stopped taking it, because I figured out how sick it was making me, my muscles were virtually dissolving. I had so much pain in my body, I didn't know what to do. I am much happier taking this supplement and I expect that the numbers will steadily decline.

wow...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2949130 июл 01, 2011

So I've used up an entire bottle of this stuff... After using up the bottle I decided to go back and get my cholesterol checked again. The last time I went it was 306.. today I got a call from my doctor and my cholesterol is now 202! I recommened this stuff for sure.

6 month doctor report

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2638360 мар 28, 2014

I've been taking this for about 6 months because I refused to take what my doctor ordered. My cholesterol was about 270 6 months ago. It is now 152 thanks too Natural Factors Cholesterol Formula and Niacin.

GREAT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2771789 ноя 30, 2014

When I started using Cholesterol Formula these were my numbers: Cholesterol 240 now 170 Tri 189 now 146 LDL 146 now 74 HDL 56 now 67 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT - I HAVE BEEN ON THIS PRODUCT FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS. I DO NOT TAKE 4 A DAY - I ONLY TAKE 2 - AS I DO NOT EAT FOODS HIGH IN CHOLESTEROL DURING THE DAY - ONLY MY MAIN MEAL. SO HAPPY - THOSE PRESC. DRUGS WERE GIVING ME TERRIBLE LEG CRAMPS.

Convenience

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2356410 мар 09, 2010

No side effects just started taking this product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

cholestrol formula by dr. michael murray

Отзыв оставлен 4639565322071278017 апр 09, 2015

do not need pharmaceuticals industry products anymore best cholesterol results, by medecien doctor controlled

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seems to be working for me

Отзыв оставлен 4953115096961012851 янв 07, 2013