Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

improvement

Posted by Reviewer1451568 on May 14, 2010

I have been taking this formula for some months now. I just got back the latest results for my cholesterol test. The number went down from 367 to 324, which I consider quite an improvement. I have no side effects with this supplement. My Doctor is still not happy with the numbers, but she did not get deathly ill from taking Lipitor. By the time I stopped taking it, because I figured out how sick it was making me, my muscles were virtually dissolving. I had so much pain in my body, I didn't know what to do. I am much happier taking this supplement and I expect that the numbers will steadily decline.

wow...

Posted by Reviewer2949130 on Jul 01, 2011

So I've used up an entire bottle of this stuff... After using up the bottle I decided to go back and get my cholesterol checked again. The last time I went it was 306.. today I got a call from my doctor and my cholesterol is now 202! I recommened this stuff for sure.

Convenience

Posted by Reviewer2356410 on Mar 09, 2010

No side effects just started taking this product

Пожаловаться

Seems to be working for me

Posted by 4953115096961012851 on Jan 07, 2013

great product

6 month doctor report

Posted by Reviewer2638360 on Mar 28, 2014

I've been taking this for about 6 months because I refused to take what my doctor ordered. My cholesterol was about 270 6 months ago. It is now 152 thanks too Natural Factors Cholesterol Formula and Niacin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »