RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Natural Factors, Cholesterol Formula, with Sytrinol, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

₽1,776.69
₽2,537.68
Экономия: ₽760.99 (скидка 30%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 13 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

improvement

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1451568 May 14, 2010

I have been taking this formula for some months now. I just got back the latest results for my cholesterol test. The number went down from 367 to 324, which I consider quite an improvement. I have no side effects with this supplement. My Doctor is still not happy with the numbers, but she did not get deathly ill from taking Lipitor. By the time I stopped taking it, because I figured out how sick it was making me, my muscles were virtually dissolving. I had so much pain in my body, I didn't know what to do. I am much happier taking this supplement and I expect that the numbers will steadily decline.

wow...

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2949130 Jul 01, 2011

So I've used up an entire bottle of this stuff... After using up the bottle I decided to go back and get my cholesterol checked again. The last time I went it was 306.. today I got a call from my doctor and my cholesterol is now 202! I recommened this stuff for sure.

6 month doctor report

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2638360 Mar 28, 2014

I've been taking this for about 6 months because I refused to take what my doctor ordered. My cholesterol was about 270 6 months ago. It is now 152 thanks too Natural Factors Cholesterol Formula and Niacin.

GREAT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2771789 Nov 30, 2014

When I started using Cholesterol Formula these were my numbers: Cholesterol 240 now 170 Tri 189 now 146 LDL 146 now 74 HDL 56 now 67 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT - I HAVE BEEN ON THIS PRODUCT FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS. I DO NOT TAKE 4 A DAY - I ONLY TAKE 2 - AS I DO NOT EAT FOODS HIGH IN CHOLESTEROL DURING THE DAY - ONLY MY MAIN MEAL. SO HAPPY - THOSE PRESC. DRUGS WERE GIVING ME TERRIBLE LEG CRAMPS.

Convenience

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2356410 Mar 09, 2010

No side effects just started taking this product

Позиции 1-5 из 7