RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽692.12

₽988.27

Экономия: ₽296.15 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1004657 Jun 10, 2009

I have been using this product for 5 months and it has made a significant difference to my energy levels and sleep pattern. Have also recommended it to my sister who is anaemic, she is much better after taking this B12.

Fran

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2187301 Feb 17, 2008

Within two days of taking these tablets, my husband's "restless leg" problem simply disappeared. He has now taken them for 17 days and the dizziness that has plagued him for years (upon standing up) has almost completely gone - thank you!

Excellent form of B-12!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1997846 Dec 17, 2007

This is the only form of B-!2 I will use because all others make me ill. I have been taking it for over three months now and see an amazing difference in my energy level. I have seven kids and am studying for my MPH degree. Believe me, this product works.

Great energy boost!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2828827 Jun 16, 2009

I wanted the best type of b12 for my new mostly vegetarian diet and its a great deal...my 50 year old mom also took it a few times and said she felt alot more energized... i will purchace this b12 again when i need more...

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1483778 Apr 03, 2008

I could definitely tell a difference after taking it only a couple of days. I still have to adjust how often I take it; once a day is too much - I find it disrupts my sleep. But great product, good for a vegetarian like me.

Wonderful Benenfits that are Pleasant and Easy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2640271 May 28, 2008

I have been on the B12 (cyancobalamin) injections for a while and when I stopped getting the same results, as when I initially started the injections I knew I was missing something. I did some research and found that the body sometimes does convert the cyancobalamin over to the methylcobalamin like it should. I thought it was worth a shot and I am amazed with the difference. It took a week or so, but wow! I feel great. It is easy to take, didn't taste bad (like some of my supplements), and just took a second (no water necessary). I was surprised that a lot of suppliers do not carry the methylcobalamin and mainly distribute the cyancobalamin. Thank you iHerb! It has made such a difference and is so simple to take that it will always be part of my daily routine. I can't imagine not taking it daily.

Great B12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2419707 Apr 12, 2008

Really high quality B12. Melts under tongue for quick assimilation. No unnecessary sweeteners like some other brands. This Methylcobalamin better that cyanocobalamin.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3168886 May 04, 2009

This methylcobalamin form of B12 does work faster, and also dissolves within about 30 seconds. It gives an energy lift.

Better than the rest

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1105411 Jul 23, 2009

I've tried several brands of sublingual B12, and this is by far the fastest-dissolving - also fast-acting. I take this for my restless legs and mild neuropathy in my feet, and it really helps.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Finally a sublingual B12 without all the sugar and icky flavors!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2307257 May 05, 2008

This is a terrific product! I highly recommend it and will definitely order it again! Other sublingual B12's I've tried contain more added sugars and flavors than B12 and made me feel worse. This one disolves quickly without the icky taste and works FAST! The best B12 I've found.

Позиции 1-10 из 114