RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽685.82

₽979.28

Экономия: ₽293.46 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Did nothing for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3082428 Dec 17, 2012

I purchased Natural Factors, B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg because of the good reviews. But this form of B12 didn't help me at all. I couldn't understand why I was so lethargic. I took the other form of B12 capsules and I felt better than I did on the Natural Factors chewables. Since then I have purchased Pure Advantage B-12 500 mcg spray, and I felt a burst of energy on the very first day. I took 2 sprayfuls. I'm going to be sticking to this liquid form of B-12.

It has Dairy in it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1385493 Sep 12, 2011

Very disappointed....I am lactose intolerant

B12 Methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 90 Sublingual Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1066332 Mar 18, 2009

I have been using these since Fall 2008 and can tell a difference in my energy level. I like the nice taste and how they quickly dissolve. I recommended them to my mother who uses them now as well. Great Product, thank you.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

For mom but don't think they worked. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell Jul 10, 2013

My mom used these and it's hard to tell if they worked or not. She said that the b12 may have gone in her system but the tablet would still be there, only in a clump. She didn't feel like she had more energy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Five weeks and still waiting for my order

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1731811 Aug 07, 2011

Whilst I was solidly recommended to purchase products from this company I am still waiting for my order to arrive, five weeks later. Perhaps I can give a more positive comment when I can finally try it!!

B12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1046049 Nov 19, 2008

No increase in energy at all. Go get a B12 injection.

Позиции 1-6 из 6