RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽654.08

₽1,167.81

Экономия: ₽513.74 (скидка 44%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Works like a charm!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1075744 Jun 09, 2007

I've been using the Ultra Colon Clenz for the past few years. This product offers the most natural and effective way to stay regular.

Colon Clenz Works Well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1628501 Oct 12, 2007

Very good product for irregularity.

Very good colon cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3344732 Oct 27, 2013

This is a very good colon cleanse. Only one cap does the trick.

Interesting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2813819 Dec 12, 2015

I ordered this item because what the "colon clenz" I have always bought was out of stock. It works okay. They are both made by the same place, with the same name, with a little different ingredients, and the label looks different. When the other kind came back in stock, I ordered some. It did not work at all like it use to.... so I plan to order this version again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5215183168206643299 Mar 21, 2016

I have been using this for product for 15 years and will not use anything else. iHerb delivered quickly and will order again.

Wonderful

Отзыв оставлен kikale Aug 20, 2016

It Is the best product i have used in the past 15 years of needed help ....highly recommended simple...gentle...and work very well ...

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2839309 Oct 21, 2007

I've been using this product for well over a year due to problems with elimation for many years. I have tried prescriptions, detox products, other cleansers and a numerous products. I keep coming back to Ultra Colon Clenz for the same reason. It works! Robin

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product to gently help

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2641017 Apr 04, 2008

I take this nightly. It helps things move at a nice speed. I have a very slow system. I have used this for years with no ill effects. I know doctors say it's normal to maybe go only once every couple days, but, that discomfort is not normal in my opinion. Carrying around waste and toxins is not something I prefer to do. Great product, however, don't take during menstrual cycle, it will intensify cramps. You probably will notice, you don't need help that week anyway.

GREAT STUFF!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1496056 Mar 15, 2010

The product was received in a timely msnner and the product works wonders for me. I have used alot of products for reguarlitivy it is the only thing that helps me.

good stuff!