Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

Excellent

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2597728 Nov 16, 2007

Have used this for years. The best of this type of cleanse I have found

Love this product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2221991 Jan 22, 2008

I was hesitant to rely on something - so I brought this into my g.p. and my ob/gyn and both said if it works, then use it. It definitely does work. I take 2 every day and never get constipated. Other supplements have made me bloated or have other negative consequences. This has none-- at least for me. I have told friends about it and one said it didn't do anything; the other said it did too much. I have been taking it for 10 years and it is very reliable.

Effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1106695 Dec 30, 2007

Very potent , yet mild,thorough and fast acting. A good product for an intense cleansing.

Works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2987369 Apr 19, 2007

I have been using this product on and off for the last 10 years. Works as it says it does and is the only product of it's kind that I will use.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2867464 Sep 08, 2007

I order this product for my husband on regular basis. Нe has tried many remedies before and says that this particular product is one of the best on the market. It gives him so much needed relief without any side effects.