Natrol, Shen Min, Hair Regrowth, Advanced Women's Formula, 60 Tablets

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Highly recomended

Posted by Reviewer2350886 on Mar 27, 2007

My hair fell out for years until I found this product. Also, unlike many other hair vitamins it causes minimal unwanted growth, such as arms and mustache on women

Shen Min

Posted by Reviewer1295199 on Nov 13, 2007

I've been using this product for a year now, and am very pleased. I can't say all my hair has grown back, but it is thicker on top and I lose less hair in the shower. It seems to have gotten my hair back on a more normal schedule and it doesn't shed as quickly. Also, I have no negative side effects from taking it.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1365740 on Nov 20, 2007

I have on &off taken shen min for about two years. When I'm taking it my hair stops falling out, is stronger and healthier. I have strayed,but I will never again,this product is awesome!!!!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Nov 09, 2008

I love this product. I see an immediate shiny full difference in my hair when I take it

natural

Posted by Reviewer1937164 on Nov 20, 2008

it's been only couple of weeks of using, but i can tell my hair looks better, i will keep using this product as long as i have to

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »