Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Highly recomended

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2350886 Mar 27, 2007

My hair fell out for years until I found this product. Also, unlike many other hair vitamins it causes minimal unwanted growth, such as arms and mustache on women

Shen Min

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1295199 Nov 13, 2007

I've been using this product for a year now, and am very pleased. I can't say all my hair has grown back, but it is thicker on top and I lose less hair in the shower. It seems to have gotten my hair back on a more normal schedule and it doesn't shed as quickly. Also, I have no negative side effects from taking it.

fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1365740 Nov 20, 2007

I have on &off taken shen min for about two years. When I'm taking it my hair stops falling out, is stronger and healthier. I have strayed,but I will never again,this product is awesome!!!!

Wonderful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2593290 Nov 09, 2008

I love this product. I see an immediate shiny full difference in my hair when I take it

natural

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1937164 Nov 20, 2008

it's been only couple of weeks of using, but i can tell my hair looks better, i will keep using this product as long as i have to

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »