RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,590.11

₽2,606.83

Экономия: ₽1 016,72 (скидка 39%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
  • This product used to be sold under the brand name "Biotech". It is now sold under the brand name "Natrol".

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Highly recomended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2350886 мар 27, 2007

My hair fell out for years until I found this product. Also, unlike many other hair vitamins it causes minimal unwanted growth, such as arms and mustache on women

Shen Min

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1295199 ноя 13, 2007

I've been using this product for a year now, and am very pleased. I can't say all my hair has grown back, but it is thicker on top and I lose less hair in the shower. It seems to have gotten my hair back on a more normal schedule and it doesn't shed as quickly. Also, I have no negative side effects from taking it.

fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1365740 ноя 20, 2007

I have on &off taken shen min for about two years. When I'm taking it my hair stops falling out, is stronger and healthier. I have strayed,but I will never again,this product is awesome!!!!

Wonderful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2593290 ноя 09, 2008

I love this product. I see an immediate shiny full difference in my hair when I take it

natural

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1937164 ноя 20, 2008

it's been only couple of weeks of using, but i can tell my hair looks better, i will keep using this product as long as i have to

Sherry

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1939126 дек 21, 2008

I have taken this nutrient for about a year and a half and feel it has decreased the rate of hair loss for me. Your price makes me feel like I can continue to use the product.

menopause support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3106873 апр 09, 2009

Hair is thicker and grows longer but also it gives help with change; as I am 51, and in midst of it, but this is not mentioned as product for that maybe because there is so little black cohosh, but enough to help

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2703564 ноя 16, 2009

Am extremely impressed with all 3 products i ordered and the quick delivery time. will be ordering again.

Shen Min

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1996373 июл 13, 2010

Great product!

Letteria Beyrouty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1653714 янв 18, 2011

Exelent and prompt service. Thank you.

Позиции 1-10 из 10