Ваша корзина пуста

русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Highly recomended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2350886 Mar 27, 2007

My hair fell out for years until I found this product. Also, unlike many other hair vitamins it causes minimal unwanted growth, such as arms and mustache on women

Shen Min

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2982073 Nov 08, 2008

I can't tell any difference yet-I've only been taking it 2 months.

hair regrowth formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2891508 Jan 27, 2011

I see no evidence of any hair growth and I have been taking these tablets for many months.

Not recommended

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен BelieveJesus4EternalLife Oct 20, 2007

Two years ago, when I was 24, I had very long, blonde, thick hair. Now I have still very long, however thin hair. I don't know if it's a hormone problem, genetics, or the stress of graduate school, but my hair is thinning. After two months of using this product, I haven't noticed any improvement with my hair. I only gave it three stars because my nails seem to be harder so there might be some component that works. Overall, I do not believe this is worth 20.00 a month, based on my own experience with it. It simply did not work for the intended purpose- hair loss!

Shen Min

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1295199 Nov 13, 2007

I've been using this product for a year now, and am very pleased. I can't say all my hair has grown back, but it is thicker on top and I lose less hair in the shower. It seems to have gotten my hair back on a more normal schedule and it doesn't shed as quickly. Also, I have no negative side effects from taking it.