Customer Reviews

Natrol, Immune Boost, Featuring EpiCor, 30 Fast-Capsules

$12.84
$20.99
руб 458.44
Savings of: $8.15 (39% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Seems to work for me

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1065009 From Texas on Jan 31, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This past year since taking Immune Boost, I have only had one mild sinus infection. So for me this is a big improvement over years past where I have had a big problem with several colds and infections per year. I believe that this product has kept me healthier. I take it every day and plan to continue.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Great immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1990789 From California on Jan 04, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Really works. Epicor plus critical support nutrients. It has helped many of our family members when they first start to come down with a cold.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives