RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽431.21

₽656.10

Экономия: ₽224.89 (скидка 34%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

The best

Отзыв оставлен 5355864004440597519 Apr 21, 2016

The best product for acne you should try it

It really works for me!

Отзыв оставлен 4866828953990272149 Jan 05, 2016

I have been suffering from Acne for 18 years and nothing ever worked except oral antibiotics. I have been using this product for 3 months now and noticed a noticeable improvement after about 10 days of use. I also stopped the use for about 3 weeks to see if I noticed any difference and my acne worsened during that pause and improved after resuming it. This is the only natural product that sistematically helps with my acne and I am so grateful that it is so cheap too. Highly recommended!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

it does work well for me

Отзыв оставлен 5738491700978088407 Sep 15, 2015

it didnt work until my second box. Nowadays, its been nearly one month, i would like to buy some more to maintain the effect.

Amazing for mild acne

Отзыв оставлен 5664129664774721031 Mar 29, 2015

I have tried a few things to get rid of my stubborn, internally caused acne but nothing, even prescription medications, have worked for me better than Natalie's acne relief. It works better for a milder acne and in order to get effective results the pills must be consumed daily with a good amount of water! I really love this product and I recommend it to anyone with mild acne.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

final update

Отзыв оставлен 4819851745258635561 Oct 06, 2014

over the months I've been buying boxes n boxes of Natrabio Acne relief. It was able to keep my acne down, which made me extremely happy and pleased w it. However, it never did completely heal my acne. But then again, with this price I cannot complain, it has done its best, better than a lot of other pricey products. I have now stopped my consumption of the pills since I've gone Vegan and that has helped my health a lot. I would still like to thank Natrabio for this great product that will be helping a lot of ppl out there :):)

Surprisingly, it worked!

Отзыв оставлен 5004717788324078575 Sep 30, 2014

I was ready to go under Accutane again, but this has cleared quite a bit of my (quite mild, but persistant) acne. Would reccomend it!

Acne Relief Pills

Отзыв оставлен 5086604281348630106 Jul 02, 2014

I suffered from a major breakout! My horrible diet and stress levels contributed to a full breakout in a matter of two days. I researched pills and vitamins to take and Acne Relief was mentioned several times. I ordered these pills and I haven't experienced anymore outbreaks. I only have to deal with the scarring. I added Borage Oil pills, Vitamins A,C,E,D, Zinc for Acne and Niacin. I haven't experienced another breakout. I highly recommend Acne Relief plus diet change!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Works great.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2646404 Apr 14, 2014

This stuff works great when used regularly. I only get pimples now if I run out or forget to take it for a few days. Keep in mind that you need to take it every single day as directed.

Acne relief

Отзыв оставлен cynufy Mar 31, 2014

Its really good .owesome.. its help our pimple gone

miraculous

Отзыв оставлен 5337217058474800243 Dec 28, 2013

The only product effective for acne relief that I bougth for my daughter at this time .

Позиции 1-10 из 46