| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Namaste Foods, Оладьи и вафли без глютена, 21 унция (595 г)

$6.59
$7.49
Экономия: $0.90 (скидка 12%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 35 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (11)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 24

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Namaste!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3273447 Apr 14, 2013

This is the best gluten free pancake/waffle mix I've ever had! I made waffles, nice golden, crispy and tasty ones. Mmmmm, I think I have to buy another one!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent - even hubby thought it was good!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен LantauMama Aug 04, 2013

We make these a few times a month - they are so very very good! Much better than anything I have made from scratch (both gluten free and non gluten free) For pancakes, I have to add almost twice the amount of recommended liquid. We just add a bit of vanilla and cinnamon. Very good - whole family enjoyed. I like Namaste foods - wheat, gluten, sugar and yeast free! Kosher too, what's not to love?

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Absolutely amazing.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2025915 Aug 11, 2011

This is the best pancake mix we've ever had. The batch is "family sized" (single people can cut it in half to get four meals out of the bag). There is a slight peppery flavor, not too sweet, and is fabulous on low heat with extra coconut oil!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Makes wonderful allergen free Pancakes and more

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4858857738135658836 Dec 04, 2013

I love this pancake mix! A very versatile mix that can be used for everything from pancakes to fried fish/chicken batter or dumplings.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Top product!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3158895 Dec 06, 2013

I love it, ordering my 2nd bag. Great to find a GF product that is sugar and soy free. I love how they have a crispy texture. Good work Namaste!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 24

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »