Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Namaste Foods, Gluten Free Waffle & Pancake Mix, 21 oz (595 g)

руб 244.39
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (7)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Namaste!

Posted by Reviewer3273447 on Apr 14, 2013

This is the best gluten free pancake/waffle mix I've ever had! I made waffles, nice golden, crispy and tasty ones. Mmmmm, I think I have to buy another one!

Пожаловаться

Excellent - even hubby thought it was good!

Posted by LantauMama on Aug 04, 2013

We make these a few times a month - they are so very very good! Much better than anything I have made from scratch (both gluten free and non gluten free) For pancakes, I have to add almost twice the amount of recommended liquid. We just add a bit of vanilla and cinnamon. Very good - whole family enjoyed. I like Namaste foods - wheat, gluten, sugar and yeast free! Kosher too, what's not to love?

Пожаловаться

Makes wonderful allergen free Pancakes and more

Posted by 4858857738135658836 on Dec 04, 2013

I love this pancake mix! A very versatile mix that can be used for everything from pancakes to fried fish/chicken batter or dumplings.

Top product!

Posted by Reviewer3158895 on Dec 06, 2013

I love it, ordering my 2nd bag. Great to find a GF product that is sugar and soy free. I love how they have a crispy texture. Good work Namaste!

Пожаловаться

nameste foods gluten free waffle & pancake mix

Posted by 5128147927002122117 on Feb 03, 2014

living in australia with multiple food intolerances a docter put me onto this site for multi- vitamins, so i decided to try out some of the gluten free groceries and this product has far exceeded my expectations. it mixes up, cooks up so easy and tastes better than any other packet mixes that i have ever tried . I can highly recomend trying this pancake mix !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »