Namaste Foods, Pasta Pisavera, Gluten Free , 9 oz (255 g)

руб 152.85
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2523303 on Jul 18, 2012

I keep this on hand for a fast pasta dish. I can't really tell if the flavors are more Mexican than Italian, but it is quite tasty. I never even think of the noodles as being gluten-free as their texture is great.

Surprisingly good!

Posted by Reviewer1752904 From Kansas on Jul 18, 2012

This pasta surprised me! I couldn't tell the noodles were gluten free--the taste and texture was like the pasta I ate growing up. The spices were well-balanced and not overly strong. I enjoyed it when I made it following the directions on the package, and I enjoyed it when I made it with the addition of diced chicken and green olives. Very versatile dish!

Nice easy meal

Posted by eathealthy From Canada on Jul 03, 2013

This is a tasty, easy meal when you add ground meat to make a supper. I browned ground turkey and added it to the prepared product once it was cooked. I like that this product is gluten free as I am trying to reduce my family's wheat intake. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

meh

Posted by annannaljuba From Norway on Nov 01, 2011

They should sell just the spice-mix, begause the bag is mostly rice pasta, and that I can buy for myself. Nothing wrong with the spice-mix.

Didn't like

Posted by robbylikes From Texas on Feb 20, 2012

Seasoning was nicely flavored but the "pasta" wasn't that good. The "pasta" seemed to be too dry, too fast.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »