Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Namaste Foods, Pasta Pisavera, Gluten Free , 9 oz (255 g)

руб 307.58
Экономия: $1.23 (скидка 19%)
3.6 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Great tasting

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2523303 Jul 18, 2012

I keep this on hand for a fast pasta dish. I can't really tell if the flavors are more Mexican than Italian, but it is quite tasty. I never even think of the noodles as being gluten-free as their texture is great.

Surprisingly good!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752904 Jul 18, 2012

This pasta surprised me! I couldn't tell the noodles were gluten free--the taste and texture was like the pasta I ate growing up. The spices were well-balanced and not overly strong. I enjoyed it when I made it following the directions on the package, and I enjoyed it when I made it with the addition of diced chicken and green olives. Very versatile dish!

Nice easy meal

Отзыв оставлен eathealthy Jul 03, 2013

This is a tasty, easy meal when you add ground meat to make a supper. I browned ground turkey and added it to the prepared product once it was cooked. I like that this product is gluten free as I am trying to reduce my family's wheat intake. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

meh

Отзыв оставлен annannaljuba Nov 01, 2011

They should sell just the spice-mix, begause the bag is mostly rice pasta, and that I can buy for myself. Nothing wrong with the spice-mix.

Didn't like

Отзыв оставлен robbylikes Feb 20, 2012

Seasoning was nicely flavored but the "pasta" wasn't that good. The "pasta" seemed to be too dry, too fast.

Позиции 1-5 из 6