RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽352.15

₽427.94

Экономия: ₽75.79 (скидка 18%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2523303 Jul 18, 2012

I keep this on hand for a fast pasta dish. I can't really tell if the flavors are more Mexican than Italian, but it is quite tasty. I never even think of the noodles as being gluten-free as their texture is great.

Surprisingly good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752904 Jul 18, 2012

This pasta surprised me! I couldn't tell the noodles were gluten free--the taste and texture was like the pasta I ate growing up. The spices were well-balanced and not overly strong. I enjoyed it when I made it following the directions on the package, and I enjoyed it when I made it with the addition of diced chicken and green olives. Very versatile dish!

Nice easy meal

Отзыв оставлен eathealthy Jul 03, 2013

This is a tasty, easy meal when you add ground meat to make a supper. I browned ground turkey and added it to the prepared product once it was cooked. I like that this product is gluten free as I am trying to reduce my family's wheat intake. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

meh

Отзыв оставлен annannaljuba Nov 01, 2011

They should sell just the spice-mix, begause the bag is mostly rice pasta, and that I can buy for myself. Nothing wrong with the spice-mix.

Didn't like

Отзыв оставлен robbylikes Feb 20, 2012

Seasoning was nicely flavored but the "pasta" wasn't that good. The "pasta" seemed to be too dry, too fast.

Tastes ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2823024 Jan 27, 2012

I thought it was kind of bland. Would be ok for a quick meal with added meat to it.

Позиции 1-6 из 6