Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Naka Herbs & Vitamins Ltd, Hubner, настоящий силикагель, 17 жидких унций (500 мл)

руб 1424.31
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

LOVE LOVE Silica !!!

Posted by Reviewer2019724 on Feb 12, 2012

Long are the days of flimsy, unsightly, waitress nails. Working in a restaurant, I thought I would never have beautiful nails. I do Now!!! MY nail tips are white, strong and growing fast everyday! A friend suggested I take it at night for better absorption, I am starting tonight. Just wanted everyone to know it has taken a month to see results ( 1 bottle). I am so incredibly happy with this product. Did I mention my hair is so thick now that I am beside myself!!! :) I am a happy customer.

Пожаловаться

Great product been using it for over six years

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 20, 2011

I have been using this product on and off for six years, it is a great product, Silica is good for the body and helps your nails and hair grow faster. It might have some benefits to your skin also. The hubner product seems to be the best one on the market that I have been able to find.

Пожаловаться

one of the best supplements you can buy!

Posted by Reviewer3188460 on Dec 16, 2010

This is one of the few supplements that i actually seen a real diffrence. I n about 3 weeks time, my skin actiually starts to feel smoother and healthier.In my opinion and experience, this is the best supplement for silica by far!

Fast and noticeable results

Posted by Reviewer1186449 on Nov 14, 2011

In only a few weeks I noticed healthier nails (much less brittle and fewer breakage); my hair has gotten thicker and fuller to the point where my hairdresser commented on the health of my hair. I will continue to buy this product.

Great Product!

Posted by 4991909285220739994 on Jan 06, 2013

I would recommend Original Silica Gel to anyone considering taking the supplement. The gel form makes is very easy to ingest (take a spoonful directly or dilute it in water). It's a little gritty, but doesn't taste like anything. After a month of using the product, I definitely noticed a difference in the strength of my hair and nails.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »