RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,825.90

₽1,825.90

Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Skin Smoother

Отзыв оставлен HeidiT Aug 12, 2014

I have sensitive, dry/hydrated combination skin and this works very well, but only when used on a already cleansed face. I use a very small amount every other day and my skin is left soft and refreshed. It is hydrating.

Great for sensitive skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2703872 Jul 01, 2012

Left my skin supple and smooth without the redness most scrubs cause. Would have been 5 star if it was cheaper.

Amazing exfoliater

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1411921 Mar 05, 2011

Leaves my skin smooth as a baby's bottom. The combination of scrubbing power and acid is ideal for clearing away dead skin cells.

Great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2895676 Dec 15, 2010

I only use it once or twice a month but I do believe it exfoliates the skin nicely.

Works so well...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1847992 Dec 09, 2010

I combine this with one of the liquid cleansers, leave on for little while and then use small circular motions until ready to rinse off. I get compliments on my skin, and am appreciative of this product and this brand.

Mychelle tropical skin smoother

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3044941 May 24, 2010

this product is a very effective exfoliator for the skin a little goes a long way

Best Exfoliant on the Market

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758829 Apr 26, 2010

This exfoliant is easy to use & leaves skin soft & smooth. It also noticabley reduces the size of pores. I follow up with C Serum & Deep Repair cream. I am 58 years old & have taken good care of my skin all my life. But I have never received compliments on my skin until I began using MyChelle products 4 months ago. The best product line out there & believe me, I've tried them all.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Awsome!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2158472 Dec 11, 2009

This is the first time I ever give a review about a product; I'm amaze with this cream, my face feels sooooo smooth after using it OMG (like a baby butt haha) I'm getting one for my mom for Christmas, she is going to love it...

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Tropical wonder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2045362 Sep 10, 2009

I have been using this for some time now and i love it. Your skin is so great after you have used it.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен GlutenFreeFoodies Mar 20, 2009

Smell great, it is gentle and it works. Plus no chemicals!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным