RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,832.53

₽1,832.53

Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Best Exfoliant on the Market

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758829 Apr 26, 2010

This exfoliant is easy to use & leaves skin soft & smooth. It also noticabley reduces the size of pores. I follow up with C Serum & Deep Repair cream. I am 58 years old & have taken good care of my skin all my life. But I have never received compliments on my skin until I began using MyChelle products 4 months ago. The best product line out there & believe me, I've tried them all.

Awsome!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2158472 Dec 11, 2009

This is the first time I ever give a review about a product; I'm amaze with this cream, my face feels sooooo smooth after using it OMG (like a baby butt haha) I'm getting one for my mom for Christmas, she is going to love it...

Tropical Skin Smoother

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1469033 Mar 10, 2009

It really does help smooth your skin. Every time I use my face feels smoother and looks brighter.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен GlutenFreeFoodies Mar 20, 2009

Smell great, it is gentle and it works. Plus no chemicals!

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2341573 Feb 03, 2009

All of MyChelle's products are absolutely wonderful - this one is specifically amazing.

Mychelle tropical skin smoother

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3044941 May 24, 2010

this product is a very effective exfoliator for the skin a little goes a long way

Works so well...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1847992 Dec 09, 2010

I combine this with one of the liquid cleansers, leave on for little while and then use small circular motions until ready to rinse off. I get compliments on my skin, and am appreciative of this product and this brand.

Great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2895676 Dec 15, 2010

I only use it once or twice a month but I do believe it exfoliates the skin nicely.

Amazing exfoliater

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1411921 Mar 05, 2011

Leaves my skin smooth as a baby's bottom. The combination of scrubbing power and acid is ideal for clearing away dead skin cells.

Skin Smoother

Отзыв оставлен HeidiT Aug 12, 2014

I have sensitive, dry/hydrated combination skin and this works very well, but only when used on a already cleansed face. I use a very small amount every other day and my skin is left soft and refreshed. It is hydrating.

Позиции 1-10 из 12