Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Tropical Skin Smoother, Dry, Treatment, Step 2, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

руб 1588.66
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best Exfoliant on the Market

Posted by Reviewer1758829 on Apr 26, 2010

This exfoliant is easy to use & leaves skin soft & smooth. It also noticabley reduces the size of pores. I follow up with C Serum & Deep Repair cream. I am 58 years old & have taken good care of my skin all my life. But I have never received compliments on my skin until I began using MyChelle products 4 months ago. The best product line out there & believe me, I've tried them all.

Awsome!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2158472 on Dec 11, 2009

This is the first time I ever give a review about a product; I'm amaze with this cream, my face feels sooooo smooth after using it OMG (like a baby butt haha) I'm getting one for my mom for Christmas, she is going to love it...

Tropical Skin Smoother

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Mar 10, 2009

It really does help smooth your skin. Every time I use my face feels smoother and looks brighter.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2339731 on Mar 20, 2009

Smell great, it is gentle and it works. Plus no chemicals!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2341573 on Feb 03, 2009

All of MyChelle's products are absolutely wonderful - this one is specifically amazing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »