Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Lip Plumping Treatment, Refreshing Mint, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

руб 852.31
Экономия: $11.12 (скидка 40%)
3.5 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Really works

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2639115 Dec 11, 2009

Works great when you put it on at night before bed.

Mychelle is the best!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2518947 Feb 05, 2010

I'm not sure it actually plumps much at all, but I use it every day and night and at least it may keep them from deflating over time, lol.

actually works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2466342 Jul 07, 2010

I'm in my mid-50's, and my lips looked a least 20 years older. This has smoothed them out noticeably. I apply it 3 or 4 times a day, and noticed a difference in a few days. It also tingles pleasantly, and makes my lips a little redder. It isn't tinted, I think it's just extra blood flow.

Пожаловаться

From Sceptic To Believer!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2934936 Jul 20, 2011

I rarely write reviews, but had to give an endorsement for this product. After only a couple of weeks I can truly see a difference in my lip volume. I've only used it twice a day, so I imagine 3 x day would be even better. I let it soak in for about 10-15 min. then apply Now Vit. E Extra Strength Oil over it as a gloss. My lips have more color and are noticeably plumper. I especially love the minty tingle it gives. Very happy with this and am buying a second tube.

doesn't work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2253938 Sep 07, 2011

The only thing this seems to do is make my lips feel chapped. I haven't noticed any plumping effect.

Позиции 1-5 из 9