RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser, Dry, Step 1, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

₽1,036.07
₽1,204.73
Экономия: ₽168.66 (скидка 14%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 27 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Leaves my dry skin smooth & supple!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus Dec 20, 2013

I have severely dry skin (combination actually). This is a cleansing milk, it does not foam, nor should it. The faint pumpkin pie scent is natural and very pleasant to me. (I have severe MCS [chemical allergies] and I react instantly to fake/synthetic scents.) I apply sparingly over wet skin, massage gently and rinse out immediately with a sea sponge. All the dead skin cells are eaten up and I am left with beautiful, normal skin. This is more gentle than the pumpkin peel (which I also love) and the fiesta fruit peel (which is on my wish list for when I need extra help). I follow this with a natural rose water spray (glycerin-free) and my skin looks great.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Cleanser!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2782741 Jun 19, 2011

MyChelle has done it again. The Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser is superb. It really takes off make-up very well without over-drying. In fact, my face feels moisturized after using it. It has a bit of a "kick" to it...you feel your face tingle with delight!! It also smells great without chemicals or artificial frangrances. I use that Pumpkin Cleanser one night and switch to the unscented Honeydew Cleanser on alternate nights. They are both great, but I'm glad I tried the Pumpkin Cleanser. Another winner from MyChelle!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

m-m-m!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1962038 Aug 04, 2011

Very nice! It have creamy texture. Becouse it I did not believe that the face will be clean. But it's even solved the problem with acne on dry and sensetive skin :) I'm very happy :))

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great product!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1595402 Nov 06, 2011

This cleanser works so well on mature, sensitive skin!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Nice texture and smell

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен DinaB123 Jul 02, 2012

Unlike most cleansers it has thicker texture and seem to create well-moisturized, yet squeaky-clean effect. Pleasant unobtrusive pumpkin-pie smell.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »