RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,050.37

₽1,050.37

Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

New packaging

Отзыв оставлен 4826042945867842495 Feb 16, 2016

I used to love this cleanser... But since the new packaging, I wonder if the composition didn't change ... My skin is a disaster ! Unfortunatly, I bought 2 bottles with the new packaging. Probably the last ones !

easy to carry

Отзыв оставлен 4969617116131835712 May 13, 2015

size is not big so easy to carry for gym

Non Drying Cleanser

Отзыв оставлен 5066863158559474146 Mar 20, 2015

I had been using Zia for a long time; after awhile, found it drying out my mature skin. Switched to this pumpkin cream and it is wonderful. It leaves my face clean without any dryness. It goes a long way too since you don't need too much.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 5025573209806366030 Jan 02, 2014

I have very dyhadreted skin..and this does the job..it removes the dirt but not the moist..the scent is strong but I like it ..Im used to strong scents from natural oila so who is sensitive it would bother him maybe.the tube is small as it says.Its really good..I had better organic but more pricey than this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Leaves my dry skin smooth & supple!

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus Dec 20, 2013

I have severely dry skin (combination actually). This is a cleansing milk, it does not foam, nor should it. The faint pumpkin pie scent is natural and very pleasant to me. (I have severe MCS [chemical allergies] and I react instantly to fake/synthetic scents.) I apply sparingly over wet skin, massage gently and rinse out immediately with a sea sponge. All the dead skin cells are eaten up and I am left with beautiful, normal skin. This is more gentle than the pumpkin peel (which I also love) and the fiesta fruit peel (which is on my wish list for when I need extra help). I follow this with a natural rose water spray (glycerin-free) and my skin looks great.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

wintery

Отзыв оставлен 5235704199961612980 Aug 05, 2013

I love how creamy this is, the smell is spicy and warming, leaves my skin clean and moisturised.

Very moisturizing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1063977 Nov 17, 2012

I really love MyChelle products and because I don't have super dry skin, I found it to be too moisturizing. However, if you have dry skin, this stuff would be amazing!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Nice texture and smell

Отзыв оставлен DinaB123 Jul 02, 2012

Unlike most cleansers it has thicker texture and seem to create well-moisturized, yet squeaky-clean effect. Pleasant unobtrusive pumpkin-pie smell.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Another great MyChelle product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2645693 May 05, 2012

Very light, effective cleanser. If you are looking for paint-stripper, buy something else. This has a delicate scent and cleans very gently, leaving skin feeling soft.

Dry Skin Cure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2059289 Mar 05, 2012

My skin gets extremely dry in the winter and this cleanser keeps it from feeling stripped. It works pretty well at removing mineral make-up too.

Позиции 1-10 из 27