RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽4,204.44

₽4,671.60

Экономия: ₽467.16 (скидка 10%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Delicious and Great on the Stomach!

Отзыв оставлен jeffhoening Feb 09, 2011

Wow this product is fantastic. First, it tastes like a creamy chocolate malt milkshake mixed with just 8 oz of cold water. Next, it settles wonderfully in my stomach that is not a friend to anything dairy. Perfect post-run, post-workout treat or to have anytime you need something sweet. Sweetened with natural stevia. Every product I've tried from Mt. Capra has been outstanding.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2041113 Dec 28, 2010

Tastes good, dissolves nicely. Organic natural nutrients. Easier and faster to digest than cattle whey protein and doesn’t feel as heavy. I use this product after workouts and feel it helps me gain muscle mass. I love Mt. Capra products and this one in particular.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен AnnaLL Apr 25, 2013

I can't use bovine protein powder, so I am very grateful for this one. However, I am not a big fan of protein powder flavour. I use half the amount and blend it with soy-milk, add som banana and sometimes a little more cocoa.

Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1002991 Jun 21, 2010

I think it tastes good. It does taste better in (vanilla) hempmilk than water but it is definitely ok in water. I tried the other reviewers suggestion about mixing it with capra greens - BLECH! (I couldn't even drink the the whole thing - yuck. To each their own. :) ) However it does mix well with Mt capra whey, chia seeds, +/- garden of life raw protein powder in hemp milk. I've only had it plain in water. For those who don't have a shaker I find stirring a little and letting it sit a while before stirring again helps. It stirs better than the whey. I've even gotten it to work in a little styrofoam coffee cup.

Brilliant stuff!

Отзыв оставлен 5314020378583434866 Mar 30, 2013

It tastes nice, mixes well and digests with no problem. I also get a feeling of mental wellbeing afterwards. I could do without the stevia but other than that I prefer this over any other dairy-based protein powder.

Best protein drink ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2445963 Jan 08, 2010

Tastes really good....I drink it with Mt. Capra greens and can't even taste them

Hearty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2517781 Oct 24, 2010

Definitely needs to be shaken thoroughly or placed in blender as they recommend. This is heavy duty nutrition.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product if you have cow milk allergy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3339377 Jan 16, 2011

And great taste!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not what I expected, but...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2098910 Feb 20, 2012

The taste is not bad, the texture is wanting, doesn't assimilate well in liquid, overall it is a good quality protein and is very easy on the stomach/digestion.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

High quality goat's milk taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3085277 Oct 26, 2011

This Mt. Capra protein actually tastes like goat's milk. Really good stuff, but skip it if you dislike goat's milk.

Позиции 1-10 из 25