| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Жидкое Мыло для Рук, Герань 34 жидких унции (1 L) (Discontinued Item)

Оценки Покупателей

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

perfect hand soap!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен stavroulina Nov 16, 2012

I use this soap everyday to wash my hands and it never dries them out!!!! The leather is very rich and smooth. The refill lasts for a long time, even if I wash my hands 5 times per day. The geranium scent is interesting and natural(not the best though), but doesn't remain after you wash your hands, which is actually a good thing. I think this is propably the best hand soap refill at iherb. (The method soaps are more watery and dry out my skin.) Hope this review helps! =)

Love this handwash

Отзыв оставлен Rosequartz Mar 15, 2013

So disappointed that the refill pack has been discontinued. It is a great handwash and economical. I love it in the refill pack so that I don't hv to buy so many bottles of handwash. I hope iherb will bring this refill pack back.

nice!

Отзыв оставлен KaliMa Sep 27, 2013

This lasted us almost six months in a household of two people! Smells nice and does it's job. I find that I need to use a smaller amount than most other natural alternatives

Пожаловаться

Good product and good service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1000269 Jul 18, 2011

I really like Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps. They're very fragrant, don't dry out your skin, and they're well priced. While the sale price here is wonderful, the regular price is about what you'd pay at a big-box store. The service is great, though. My order was shipped out very promptly.

My favorite soap